Chapter 11- Finally!

If you don't like the song... TOO BAD! I can't stop listening to it! It's SOO true! Except there's always one person in your life who you can always turn too. Blake in this case wants it to be Skyler, he wants to be there for her and this seemed like the perfect song!
*************************************************
"I was starving, then I see a woman baking a pie and faded scents so I thought she was alone!" He says as I slowly take away his breath, I let go and he falls to the ground.

"Take him away!" And with that he's taking away screaming and cursing swearing he'll be back.
*************************************************
Skyler
I go down at 5 to the dungeons, nodding to the guards who nod back. They unlock the doors and I walk into the imposters cell.

"Who are you?"

"I was sent here to kill you! Your a girl! You can be the famous Silver Fang! My Alpha is upset with that!" I nod, knowing he's lying.

"Yes yes, I don't care! I want the truth"

"Fine truth is I was really hungry, being a rouge you don't get offered scraps!" Truth, good.

"How would you like a pack? But if you kill anyone! You will be next on my list!" He nods and I unlock him, he heads to the Alpha and I head to the pack house to do work.
*************************************************
Right now I'm at the pack house and I hear music, I look out side to see a stage, Blakes on it with a microphone and a huge crowd, he starts singing((song above! Please listen to it! It really helps better!)). I go out to the balcony to hear this part clearly.

"I know people make promises all the time then they turn right around and break them, When someone cuts your heart open with a knife Now you're bleeding.

But I could be that guy to heal it over time and I won't stop until you believe it, Cause baby you're worth it.

So, don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me, Cause you might fuck around and find your dreams come true with me.

Spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free.

So don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me, me.

It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me." I smile leaning on the balcony listening to his song.

The crowd cheers as he finishes song, the crowd disperses, he stays and motions for me to come down.

As I walk downstairs there's a knock at the door. I open it to find Blake, he's smirking and leaning in the door frame.

"Soo, did you like my big gesture?"

"Yeah, and to whom may I ask is it for? Clown Face?"

"No, guess again"

"Humm... I give up" he laughs.

"Tell you later" I laugh and head home, he follows.

"I drive!" He says I just nod not wanting to argue.

I hop in the passenger seat and we head home, I'm about to get out when I notice him staring. "What?" I ask looking at him.