8. River fight

Jae wanted to sit next to Taeyong, but one of Lauren's friends has already been there, when he entered the bus, so he was forced by Ten to take the empty spot beside him.

They were facing Hansol and Johnny's backs, as they were the last ones to come in, but Jae had a great view on his crush and Rita. The girl slipped very close to Taeyong causing Jae to boil with jealousy, but the boy kept glancing at his phone screen, while Lauren and Yuta were making out two seats from the rest of the group.

"Does she love him?" asked Jae glancing at the couple.

"What?" Ten laughed. "They have fun, besides Yuta is great in bed," Ten talked about it like about washing hands and Jae took a breath.

The bus was slow and stuck in some traffic in the city center, so Jae kept quiet observing Taeyong, and the girl next to him. She did everything possible to raise his attention, but he was like a rock.

"I think Taeyong's gay he has no interest in girls at all," whispered Ten and Jae felt his cheeks start to burn.

"No," he shook his head.

"Come on, she's pretty, a normal guy would at least glance at her legs, she has nice legs," Ten raised his browns.

"Yes quite nice," Jae nodded.

Ten laughed, but then a message appeared on his phone and he opened it. Jae glanced over to see a girl on the screen and Ten hid the text quickly. He concentrated on the window and bit his lips. Jae saw tears forming in the corners of the boy's eyes.

"Who is she?" asked Jae.

"My sister," Ten shook his head. "I'm so far from home..." he took a deeper breath. "Never mind."

Jae was stunned discovering, that the stupid bully had feelings too. Everyone was kicked by fate in their own universe and even when all the others experienced the same pain, each individual felt alone in his life.

"Do you have siblings?" asked Ten.

"No," Jae shook his head.

"You must feel lonely," whispered the boy.

"Sometimes, but I have Doyoung and Taeil," Jae said the last name feeling that he's more than worried.

"I only have one sister and I miss her a lot, and my parents, and grandparents," Ten glanced towards the window. "But the Art School might bring me closer to my dream to become a singer, so I'm ready to take the costs."

Jae nodded, he really didn't know what to say.

The bus stopped thirty minutes later and they walked towards the river. The sun was setting and the huge lotus flowers started to light up.

"It's so beautiful," whispered Ten, he kept Jae's side at the back of the group, while Hansol grabbed one of the girls and joked, that he will throw her into the water, what caused a lot of noise.

Yuta and Lauren stopped next to a barrier and made cute selfies, while Taeyong tried to get rid of the blonde girl, who talked to him all the time.

Soon Taeyong came to Jae and Ten with his stalker.

"How are you?" he glanced at Jae.

"Ok," Jae tried to smile, but it wasn't easy.

"Sure," Taeyong looked at Ten.

"Yes," Jae nodded.

"Taeyong can we take a photo together?" Rita smiled to him.

"Sorry I'm in a private situation here," he was serious and a little harsh.