51. Blurry vision

"Nice party," he said giving them thumbs up when Jae looked at Doyoung who hid the comment about Sicheng's outfit for himself.

"Oh Minju!" Sicheng discovered someone in the crowd and waved.

A beautiful girl in a long black dress turned around and hurried to them.

"Sister," said Sicheng grabbing the girl's hand but before he could introduce her Jae felt it was obvious, because they looked so alike.

She was also extremely beautiful and exotic, with the same dark skin tone and big eyes. Her long styled hair reminded him of Lauren. She like her brother was also tall and skinny and Jae bowed down.

"I'm Minju nice to meet you," she said with a amazing english pronunciation.

"Jaehyun," Jae bowed down again.

"Doyoung," the redhead shook her hand.

"Taeil," the boy moved closer and kissed her hand causing the girl to blush and Jae Doyoung and Sicheng to stare awkwardly.

"How do you like it here," she asked.

"It's lovely," Taeil smiled brightly.

"You're probably tired with babysitting my little bro," she hugged Sicheng playfully.

"No, it's not a problem at all, we love your brother...I mean... like... a friend..." Taeil needed a few seconds to turn from sexy gentleman to his regular self and Jae tried to keep a straight face while Doyoung muttered a quick "Sorry" then ran away.

"Oh, I get it," Minju smiled, while Taeil's face turned into a deep shade of purple. "Would you mind dancing?" the girl stretched her hand out and Taeil needed a few seconds to process her words.

"Me?" he asked.

"Come," she grabbed his sleeve pulling him towards the dance floor.

"Sister like Taeil?" asked Sicheng glancing at Jae who shrugged.

"Dance?" asked Sicheng pointing at the floor and Jae looked left and right. "Ten there, Sicheng, you, dance," Sicheng pointed towards their friend who was occupying the dance floor too busy to notice the girls around him, who were begging for his attention.

"Ok," muttered Jae walking behind Sicheng to Ten.

They made a small circle and moved to the beat. Ten and Sicheng made a small dance battle, soon Ten was breakdancing while the flying Sicheng seemed like lifted by zero gravity when he did super complicated flips and handstands.

People around them stopped dancing and started to watch and cheer and Jae was pushed into the crowd.

He stopped there applauding for his friends but soon he decided it's a good opportunity to escape.

He just needed to find Doyoung and get the map from him then he could walk back to his room and hide there from the whole world with his sadness. He would be up watching the official New Year's Eve party from the city square and Taeyong's performance, probably.

He moved to the tables to find Doyoung on a comfortable couch in the corner reading from his phone.

"Can I have the map?" asked Jae and Doyoung glanced up.

"You want to make a 'I'm too sad to leave the room too desperate to live party' in your room," asked his friend and Jae nodded. "So no map from me."

"I want to watch his peffofmance," said Jae.

"He won't perform tonight," Doyoung tapped his phone screen.

"What do you mean?" Jae felt all his insides began to twist.