25. Lost and found

"What is it all about, you don't know what will happen to you! One girl isn't worth!" Doyoung raised his voice and Taeil took a breath.

"Please don't afgue," begged Jae.

"My father wanted to go to university, but it never happened and he ended up as a taxi driver," Taeil glanced into the crackling embers.

"But you're not your father, you're the best student in our school and you could be in Science High with closed eyes and two left hands!" said Doyoung his temper raising.

"Only the best student in our school will get the scholarship next year, and it's the only way for me to study music, my family has no money for it," Taeil shook his head.

"But you're talented and smart enough to do it," Doyoung was still angry.

"I don't know. I feel to weak for it," Taeil bit his lip.

"Maybe you will get a fecofd deal befofe," said Jae.

"I don't want a begged out record deal from you or your boyfriend!" Taeil threw the half burned stick into the fire and got up.

He stormed into the darkness, while Doyoung took a few quick breaths.

"What's gotten into him? Lauren is driving him completely crazy!" the redhead was so mad he threw the blanket on the ground and walked off, so Jae was all alone.

He was sitting there watching the burning out fire, thinking about Taeil's words. Taeil had a break down while he was talented enough and just scared, but what chances could he, Jae, have without Taeyong's help.

The morning came too soon, Jae yawned loud. His leg was numb as Taeyong was lying on him in a strange position so Jae tried to somehow get his leg out of him.

"It's 6:30," said Jae when he managed to grab his phone  from the floor and checked the time.

"This bed is too small for two," Taeyong finally changed position and Jae was thankful.

He rubbed his leg to get some life back to it, while the door opened sharply and banged at the wall.

Someone screamed and Jae opened his eyes to see Yuta.

"Taeyong I will buy you a teddy you don't need him in your bed! Glad you both aren't naked, this would be a traumatic sight I would never get rid of," Yuta walked to his bed then kicked his bag along the floor. "Jaef I'll pay you 10 bucks if you pack my bags," he said causing Jae's cheeks to become red.

Oh when will the World Tour start and this person will disappear from his life.

"And this stupid Hansol got lost, probably kidnapped by aliens," Yuta swore loud.

"Can you shut up," muttered Taeyong, who hid his head in the pillow.

"Lovely morning," Yuta began to throw all his belongings into the suitcases in a manner, that made Jae sick. "Lauren is so stupid, she thinks, that if she will cry and give it to me in position 69 I will leave my dream for her," Yuta rolled his eyes.

"Yuta I really don't need the details of your love life so shut up!" said Taeyong and Jae felt like the third wheel in the room.

"Jaef it's not your room," Yuta stopped above the bed and Jae wanted to hit him.

"Leave him," whispered Taeyong, who changed position again nearly kicking Jae off the small bed.

"What are you so good at, that he keeps you here, blowjobs?" asked Yuta raising his brow, while Jae's face became more than red. "Knew it," Yuta moved back to his packing and Jae was so fed up he got up, found his flip flops under the bed and returned to his room, where Doyoung was packed, and ready, sitting on the suitcase reading a book.

"I packed you, no worries," said Doyoung when Jae noticed the total emptiness in the room. "Oh and I left few clothes for you, so you don't need to open the big suitcase," Doyoung smiled while Jae was too bewildered to thank.

He grabbed the clothes running to take a morning shower, before Ten or Taeil wake up, or Yuta decides to occupy the bathroom for ages again.

At eight everyone was on the lawn with their luggage. Ten was joking loud but Johnny was paler than ever, when Mr. Moo was checking the list with names. Donghyuck was hugging a cried out Mark and Jae guessed it was a hard goodbye for the younger boy. Taeil noticed and ran there to comfort Mark. Doyoung was as always the one with the most energy in the morning, while Taeyong and Yuta were the last ones to join the crowd. Taeyong stopped next to Jae moving his hand down the boy's back causing him to blush.

"Ji Hansol," read Mr. Moo and Johnny covered his face with his hands, while Yuta groaned.

"Were is he?" Mr. Moo looked around.

"I can explain..." started Yuta but in this moment, to a huge surprise of everyone involved, Hansol came running towards them with his bags.

"Slept in?" Mr. Moo rolled his eyes, while Yuta tried to close his mouth, but wasn't able too.

"Where have you been?" he said, when a cheerful Hansol, who looked like if nothing had happened, stopped next to him.

"Here and there," he muttered and Taeyong giggled.

'Here and there' turned out to be a lot. After Hansol has magically been found everyone walked into the bus and left the camp side, but the stories about Hansol's disappearance lasted till the end of the summer. It turned out the girls took him on a road trip down the coast and all the wild rumors spread - Hansol a karaoke king, rodeo clown, rock band roady, it was said he had travelled to all the most naughty clubs down the beaches, and had a wild love affair with both girls, who had paid for his trip.

Yuta was pretty upset he had never joined the fun, but Doyoung said it were all fairy tales you could put into children's books, and Hansol probably got lost in the forest, and knowing Hansol he needed two weeks to find the way back.

Jae guessed no one will ever know the truth and he smiled whenever the subject 'Hansol's trip' came up.

They came back and the rest of the summer was rather boring. Taeyong met Jae in Taeil's house and they did one more beach day together, the whole clique. But soon Taeyong's birthday approached and Jae needed Doyoung's help to find a present.

Hi, thank you so much for the support, it means everything to me :) I always love to read your comments and I'm amazed how much you care about the characters

I wonder who's your favorite character in this story?

What do you think about this chapter? Taeil doesn't know what to do with his life, Jaeyong were bothered by Yuta, Hansol appeared, Taeyong's birthday will happen soon, so what do you think about it? I can only say the next two chapters will have a lot of Jaeyong moments :)

Much <3