38. Rose

Lauren's home was somehow cosy with all the books and paintings, but Taeyong would be tearing his hair out at all the mess in it, and Jae imagined how his boyfriend would be like a thunder storm, who could bring the flat back to super clean in just a day.

"Her room is right there," Lauren's father pointed towards a door so Jae walked there and knocked.

"It's me Jae," he spoke and waited.

Soon a lock moved, Lauren appeared in the door. She was so cried out, that her face was swollen, she was wearing her pajama, while her hair was hanging around her face in a miserable way.

"Come in," she opened the door further before slamming it shut behind him.

The room was very small, Jae saw all her dancing trophies in a book shelf, she had ballerina posters on her walls and a lot of photos of her and Yuta, that made a wallpaper over her bed.

"So have you seen him?" she asked, while Jae was investigating each detail of the room.

"Taeyong faps at the show," said Jae.

"Oh, nice," Lauren sat on the floor, Jae took place across her leaning his back against her bed.

"You could come with me," he said but she shook her head.

"No, I managed to live..." tears rolled along her face again. "It will be impossible again if I..." she took a huge breath.

"I thought it might get bettef," Jae shrugged.

"No, thank you for trying but no. Enjoy the show Jae, you will be late," she said and he got up glancing a the small clock above her desk to noticed the invitation to the World Tour tugged to the wall behind it.

Everything turned in his stomach, so Yuta had invited her, but she refused to go. She was really like Taeil, liked to torture herself and Jae tensed.

"See you," he said leaving the room.

"And?" asked Lauren's father, who was listening at the door and had hope in his eyes.

"Give me a few houfs," said Jae before walking out of the flat.

The lights were wild, the music was loud, the crowd in the stadium screamed and cheered. Jae, Doyoung and Sicheng had a place before the first row on the left side of the stage, next to the security and Jae moved the red rose in his hand.

"For Taeyong?" asked Doyoung, who tried to be louder than the music.

"No, fof Laufen," said Jae and Doyoung opened his eyes wider.

"Are you with Lauren, cheating on Taeyong?" Doyoung got all pale.

"No I'm ffiends with Laufen," said Jae.

"How?" Doyoung was shocked.

"Somehow," Jae shrugged.

It was too loud to explain the situation here and Jae laughed, when Sicheng made selfies with the stage and fans behind him.

Soon the dancers were up and Yuta was first row, his wild hair and hips were causing some girls in the first row to faint and Jae glanced at Doyoung. Yuta hasn't changed, he was the most naughty in he group, during each sexy routine he was the center of the stage.

"I would like to have hips like this," said Doyoung leaning to Jae. "I could have whatever girl I wanted," he shook his head.

Jae knew that Doyoung wasn't happy with his appearance, that was very sweet but his teeth made everyone compare him to a rabbit and Doyoung was sometimes frustrated. Especially when guys like Yuta were meters from him. Jae knew he would also sometimes wish to be that hot, but Taeyong loved him anyway with his swollen face and nonexistent 'r'.

The show was amazing, the routines were trained to perfection and during a break, when the dancers changed outfits Taeyong appeared on stage. The crowd went crazy, girls near to Jae nearly threw off the gates causing him to feel a little jealous again, but Taeyong winked to him from the stage when he moved to their side, so Jae smiled widely.

"He can't even stand a second without flirting with you," said Doyoung and Jae felt so proud,

Taeyong performed three songs and when he finished, and bowed down Jae got so hyper, that he threw the rose on stage.

Taeyong walked to it and picked it up. He smiled in a naughty way leaving backstage with the rose causing Jae to blush harder.

"I thought it's for Lauren?" Doyoung raised his brow.

"I... oveffeacted," muttered Jae becoming like a tomato.

"Said on point," Doyong laughed.

"Jae, Taeyong love?" asked Sicheng who leaned to them.

"Yes," said Doyoung, who was still amused.

"Cool," Sicheng gave Jae thumbs up and Jae was ready to crawl under a rock and never return.

The show finished with a huge firework and Jae was still drunk from excitement, when he hurried backstage whit his friends. Yuta was out of breath, the dark make up was dripping down his cheeks with the sweat.

"How was it?" he asked and Taeyong tapped his shoulder.

"Great man," he said.

"You're all invited to the after show," Yuta tried to catch his breath. "It's in Club 9, floor 2," said the boy. "I'll go and change," he ran to the changing room.

Taeyong and Jae glanced at each other. On his way back to the stadium from Lauren's house Jae had called his boyfriend and explained his plan.

"He gave you the rose he had bought for Lau... auu!" Doyoung stopped talking, when Jae stood on his foot painfully.

"This was so romantic," Taeyong blushed and Jae got all red. "Doyoung, take Sicheng and get to the club first you can use the same invitation to get in through the vip entrance," said Taeyong and Doyoung opened his mouth and closed it again. "Me and Jae will come later," Taeyong winked.

"Come little Sicheng," Doyoung grabbed the boys hand and Sicheng waved to them in a cheerful way when he was dragged down the corridor.

"Ok go first here's the money for the cab, I'll come later," Taeyong smiled and put some bank notes into Jae's hand.

They exchanged glances, then Jae ran out of the stadium.

He took a way around the city and stopped at a late night flower stand, where he bought a second rose, then he hurried back to the cab and got to Lauren's.

He father was in a hurry to get to work for his night shift, he let Jae in before he left the house, so Jae stopped in the living room and glanced at the clock. Taeyong should be here soon.

"Laufen it's me Jae!" the boy hid the rose on a bookshelf then shouted the girl's name.

Hello, thank you so much for the support. I'm so happy reading each comment. I'm so thankful for all the stars and reads :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Lauren's decision? What is Jae and Tae's plan? Will it work?

I also made a new book, so if you like Renjun just check it out :)

I'm also very excited for the new NCT Life, it's my favorite show :)

Much <3