34. News and plans

Taeyong decided to walk Jae halfway home when Lauren called.

"I'm going to the cinema with friends, would you like to join?" she asked and Jae smiled.

"Sufe, when?"

"Tonight, at 7 p.m.," she was excited.

"Yes, can I bfing ffiends, not Taeil," said Jae so she agreed.

"Lauren?" Taeyong raised his brows, when Jae finished the call.

"Yes, she invites us to the cinema," Jae smiled.

"Sorry, but I have a company meeting for the new album, but ask the others, not Taeil," Taeyong laughed. "It's still a long way for him."

"Yes," Jae felt sad.

The subject 'Taeil' was painful during the last days.

"Don't worry, he will come back, Kun will show his real face soon," Taeyong stopped under a tree when Jae smiled wider again.

They glanced left and right, and when they discovered the street was empty both leaned in.

It was a quick and gentle kiss, but one Jae enjoyed so much. He cuddled into Taeyong staying like  this for a long time.

"I'll tfy to ask my mom to make a sleepovef fof the whole cliuqe, maybe you could come and stay fof a night," Jae cuddled closer.

"Would be nice, but I guess she won't let me into the house," Taeyong caressed his hair.

"I will miss you, till tomoffow,"  Jae pecked his lips again.

He wished they could have some time just for themselves, like during the summer camp, when he slept in Taeyong's bed, and they kissed a lot.

But he had to say bye and walk the rest of the way alone.

He hoped his mom will agree on the sleepover, while he was preparing for the evening.

Lauren looked a little better, when Jae met her in the cinema hall. Her friends were all dressed up nicely and Jae tried to feel ok, but he wasn't comfortable around them.

"This is my ffiend Sicheng," he introduced the boy he had invited to Lauren and she shook Sicheng's hand.

And then Jae noticed the huge similarity between Sicheng and Lauren, they had the same childish face features, with a small nose, huge eyes and lips.

"Don't show him to Yuta or he might forget me for him," whispered Lauren leaning closer to Jae and the boy suddenly remembered how awkward Yuta had acted at the birthday party, when he was suddenly unable to go and talk to the boy.

"Sufe," muttered Jae smiling to himself.

A plan was slowly forming in his head. If he could get Lauren to like Taeil and Yuta to like Sicheng the case would be solved.

But for now Jae kept the plan for himself.

"How's Yuta?" he asked.

"He's coming back" Lauren's voice was high.

"What!" Jae nearly dropped everything he was holding, including his phone and wallet.

"Not back like back, but the World Tour has a stop in our city in November, he will be here for three days," she blushed hard.

"Oh," whispered Jae, feeling his plan is not going to happen till December.

He bought popcorn for Lauren and Sicheng and they took places in the cinema, Jae had Lauren on his left and his new friend on his right.