83. Tomorrow

Jae glanced towards the piano where their teacher was waiting so he gave the man a sign. The music started and Jae found it very hard to get into the song. It was so painful to sing Taeyong's lyrics that he nearly cried but the more the song went on the more he concentrated and melted into the music.

"I would jog and fly to be by my love's side..."

This line was ringing in his head when he left the stage nearly bumping into a pale and green Taeil.

"Femembef the festival," whispered Jae and Taeil breathed in.

Jae saw how his friend started to shiver when he walked on stage and bowed down.

The ballad he had chosen was super difficult and Jae had goose bumps all over his body when Taeil started to sing. He guessed this was something, as the examiners who were very tired seemed to have woken up, like Mr. Jacksonville back then on the stands.

Mark and Donghyuck pressed to his back and Jae was as enchanted as them enjoying each bit of the song, he wasn't too surprised when the examiner asked Taeil to sing two more songs and when Taeil came back he was proud of himself although he said he wasn't prepared for this amount fo singing.

"The scholafship is youfs," whispered Jae but Taeil shook his head.

As with vocal passed their exams were over they went to the cafe to celebrate. The moods were different but all were happy the stressful time is finally behind them. Jae removed his tie and hid it in his backpack, he wasn't too surprised to spot Yuta, Lauren, Rita, Hansol and Johnny in the cafe.

When Sicheng went in Yuta immediately removed his hands from Lauren's waist.

The group occupied the boys' table but the friends walked to the other corner and Taeil and Doyoung hurried to buy the drinks. Jae caught Sicheng and Yuta staring at each other through the room but Sicheng's face was rather cloudy.

Because the cool clique was as tiring as always they moved the celebration to Taeil's house where they ordered huge pizzas and fizzy drinks while talking loudly about exams and future, vocation and relationships.

"I'll meet someone in university," said Ten who was in his cheerful mood again.

"We hope for it," Taeil giggled.

He called Minju to tell her about his exam and he was still red on his cheeks after.

"Oh I prefer to finish my education first and then get distracted by unnecessary drama," said Doyoung when everyone laughed.

"Are you going to move in with Minju?" asked Ten glancing at Taeil.

"No, it's way too early," the boy blushed. "We keep it low right now, as Doyoung said education first, I also have my career," he blushed harder.

"I would, if the girl would be nice," said Ten.

They avoided the subject Taeyong completely as no one wanted to make Jae sad and he was thankful.

He glanced at Sicheng who was sitting on the floor being very quiet sunken in his own thoughts and he wished to hug the boy. Was it Yuta he was thinking about?

Yuta was playing two games at one time and Jae decided to talk to him about it.

But his thoughts were cut by the pizza delivery, soon everyone focused on the huge slices feeling the hunger taking over all conversations.

The two last weeks of May were rather boring, they had more free time but Jae got a call from Mr. Jacksonville. He started to train for the dance performance, a video shoot planned right after the school finish.