28. Handsome stranger

"Taeyong asked you to sing on his album and you're mad, because he didn't want to do this-this with you, do I understand it right?" Doyoung's eyes were wide open, while they were sitting in his living room.

"Yes," Jae still felt all the  mixed emotions of last night and because he couldn't handle it anymore, he went to Doyoung for help.

Taeil, who was called in immediately seemed as stunned.

"You know hormones can do a lot of strange things to people, and he has never done it, so the urge is huge," Taeil spoke causing Doyoung to jump up.

"Yes I see what hormones do to your brain and guess what, I've never done it, but I'm not throwing away life opportunities for a little blah blah!" said Doyoung.

He was still mad after his camp argument with Taeil.

"Blah blah?" laughed Taeil. "You can't even speak it."

"It's not..." Doyoung blushed. "Of course every person that is not asexual and above thirteen wants it badly, but you can live without it and be ok, guys don't make me cry," Doyoung glanced from Jae to Taeil.

"I agree that living without it is possible, I haven't done it for over a year now," said Taeil at what Doyoung started to pull his hair.

"Wow, wrong timing," said a very cheerful and now shocked Ten, who stopped in the front door.

But somehow Ten managed to calm the situation down and soon all four were thinking about possible solutions for Jae's problem.

Yet Jae didn't have the courage to call Taeyong and so he still wasn't talking to him, when he entered the huge villa, that belonged to Taeyong's manager, where the unofficial party took place. Jae told his mom he's sleeping over at Doyoung's and now he was here, in the hall filled with impressionists paintings and roman sculptures, where he was followed by his friends. He wasn't too surprised to see Johnny, Hansol, Yuta and Lauren on the party, also Mark and Bianca were there. The girl came to visit and Mark's parents agreed to keep her in their house for the rest of the summer, but Jae knew Mark's parents were very cool, his mom would throw Taeyong through the nearest window, if he ever dared to appear on their doorstep.

When Taeil saw Lauren he groaned and left the boys to hide somewhere, so Doyoung hurried to find their friend and Jae was left alone with Ten. He walked around the pool, where a quieter music was playing the sat on one of the poufs.

"Pretty lame for a superstar party," muttered Ten. "I'll go and find the dance floor."

Soon he was gone, while Jae observed some young people, that weren't even from the Art School, who were laughing loud two poufs from him.

'We are in the kitchen you can come here,' Doyoung sent him a text, but Jae wasn't in the mood for company.

Was Taeyong here at all?

Time passed and Jae was ready to go home, when someone stopped next to him, he was shocked to spot Yuta, when he looked up.

"Jaef tell me who this is?" said Yuta and Jae blinked.

Why on Earth was Yuta talking to him?

"Who?" asked Jae, he knew his tone was unpleasant.

"Get up and look," said Yuta so Jae groaned, but stood up. "See there, this guy, who looks like my favorite actress," Yuta pointed towards tables with snacks next to the house wall and Jae glanced this way to see a tall, and skinny boy with dark skin tone, and black hair.

The boy was wearing a dark gray suit and a black turtleneck, and Jae had to admit the stranger was very handsome.

"And?" he asked looking back at Yuta, who was standing there biting his lips.