22. The morning after the storm

Something banged and Jae opened his eyes. He was sleeping peacefully, with his head on Taeyong's lap, but the sudden noise woke him up, so he raised his head glancing around.

"Hurry up you losers! Hansol got lost and we're late, so we'll spend the rest of the camp rubbing the kitchen foor with Bunny!" shouted a messy Yuta, who appeared in the door.

"What?" Jae looked at Taeyong, who woke up and yawned loud.

"No idea," Taeyong glanced at the clock, his face became pale and he swore. "Get up," he pushed Jae off his lap when the boy felt his legs are too sleepy to carry him, but he walked after Taeyong stopping every few meters.

They ran out of the room and down the stairs in front of the disco. Yuta looked bad, his clothes were dirty and filled with mud, and some forest plants, his hair was one mess. Johnny was very sleepy, while Ten was glancing at everyone in a drunk way.

"Mark come quickly!" shouted a irritated Yuta and soon the boy ran downstairs followed by the brunette girl. They kissed again and Yuta started to stomp into the pavement.

"Whefe's Taeil?" asked Jae and Yuta got red.

"How should I know where the girlfriend robber is!" shouted the boy and Mark finally glued off the girl's lips. "Are you staying?" Yuta glanced at the younger boy, who shook his head.

He kissed the girl a few more times, before he joined the group.

The atmosphere was miserable, when they walked back in the morning light. They tried to be as sneaky and quiet as possible, but it was 8:30 a.m., and they ended up banging into Miss Hillary, and the whole camp, who had the morning meeting on the lawn.

Doyoung gave out a scary sound, when he saw them and Jae wished to hide under the ground, while Miss Hillary watched all in shock.

"Where have you been?" she asked. "Sweeties?"

"Around the lake, jogging," said Yuta and Taeyong coughed.

"Yes I see you jogged a lot," Miss Hillary eyed Yuta up and down, and Jae glanced at the company he was with.

Johnny was so drunk, that he held Taeyong to not to fall, Ten was grinning like an idiot and Mark had red lipstick all over his face and neck, while Taeyong gave out the strong smell of alcohol, and him Jae, he had no idea how he looked like after the night. He glanced at the boys, who were rolling their eyes and giggling on the lawn, and was surprised to spot Taeil right next to Doyoung. The boy was fresh and showered in new clothes, he lowered his head, when he caught Jae's stare.

"To the houses and come back cleaned and looking like humans!" said Miss Hillary. "We will discuss the punishment after breakfast."

All nodded and moved like zombies towards the shelters, and Yuta was the first one to take the bathroom.

Jae sat on the couch and felt he really wants to disappear. His mom couldn't know, she would come here immediately and he wouldn't be ever able to see Taeyong again.

"Miss Hillary is a good woman, we were lucky it was her, she will get easy on us," Taeyong spoke quietly, while he laid his hand on Jae's knee.

Half an hour later Yuta finally left the bathroom and Taeyong told Jae to go first, so he grabbed fresh clothes and a towel, and locked himself in the small place. He looked into the huge mirror and felt he's shaking. He had messy hair and clothes, but the thing that caught his attention was his neck, covered in huge red hickeys everyone could see. Jae swallowed remembering Taeyong's lips on his neck. How could he leave marks, but from the other hand it was so great, that Jae smiled to himself, while he ran his fingers over the marks.

He took a quick shower and changed. With combed hair then walked out of the bathroom grinning wide, but then he blushed seeing Taeyong.

"You left mafks," he whispered.

"I was a little drunk," Taeyong giggled. "But they are quite good," he seemed proud of himself.

Jae became very red and walked to his room. He found a bandana and bound it as a scarf around his neck hoping it will cover most of the love bites.

He heard the water running and left the house hurrying to the cafeteria. Doyoung and Taeil heave  already been there with Ten. Jae took a place next to them and glanced at Taeil.

"I'm so sorry Jae," muttered the older boy. "I thought Taeyong will take care of you and return on time," he said.

"He took care of him," Doyoung raised his brows glancing at Jae's neck meaningfully, what caused the boy to blush.

"And how was it?" asked Jae looking at Taeil, while the boy became very red. "He danced with Laufen."

"What!" Doyoung opened his mouth and Taeil looked away. "Tell me everything."

"Have you kissed hef?" Jae leaned over the table.

"Of course not," Taeil shook his head.

"Why?" said Doyoung, Ten and Jae in the same time.

"Because she's Yuta's girlfriend, and I'm not kissing Yuta's girlfriend. It wouldn't be fair," Taeil took a breath. "What?" he looked at the three who were still glancing at him and waiting.

"Ok, it was amazing, I guess she was a little drunk, that's why she danced with me, she was also mad at Yuta, but still. Her body is so tiny and her skin is so soft, and her smell... like roses and summer," Taeil's eyes became all dreamy. "I guess she liked the dance."

Doyoung bit his fist, while listening and Jae felt his butterflies awakening, he knew how it felt to hold his love in his arms. He glanced towards the door and saw Taeyong entering. The sun was all around him and made his black clothes even sharper. The boy looked up and smiled noticing Jae, who smiled back.

The argument from yesterday was all gone and Jae was so happy, when Taeyong sat on the long bench next to him placing his hand on Jae's thigh.

"Love you," muttered Jae kissing his cheek and Taeyong smiled.

"So what about the hickeys?" Doyoung looked at Jae.

Taeyong had this playful and proud face Jae loved again and they glanced at each other.

"I took him on a grand piano, while playing Chopin with my feet," said Taeyong and Doyoung shook his head.

"You guys really fit," he muttered and Jae smiled.

He laid his head on Taeyong's shoulder, where it belonged and he was amazed how less he cared about the punishment.

Hi, thank so much, you are so amazing, and make me so happy, when I see all of this over 10K reads over 1K stars, it's like a dream coming true for me as a Wattpad writer :)

Your support is the reason why I work on this story every day :)

So what do you think about the chapter - the next morning, the boys being caught? What punishment will await them? Do you think Lauren will remember her dance with Taeil?

Much <3