36. Before November

It was the second time for Jae to be in this huge modern flat and it seemed cleaner than before.

"The floor is so dirty, wait here, I have to bring it back to normal," said Taeyong, who went all pale running to the bathroom.

Soon he was back with a lot of cleaning stuff and an air freshener while Jae sat on the couch feeling so strange.

"Don't worry it won't take long," said Taeyong, who was working like a professional cleaning help and Jae sighed.

Was a causal, daily reality with Taeyong like this? But Jae waited patiently, till the other scrubbed and swept the whole floor then walked to the bathroom to hide all his stuff.

He came back soon dressed more casually in sweatpants and a baggy shirt sitting down on the couch next to Jae.

"Hungry?" he asked so Jae shook his head but his belly gave out a strange sound.

"Sure not," Taeyong smiled moving up. "I'll go and make dinner."

"Can you sit!" asked Jae and Taeyong stopped in the middle of the way between the living room and the kitchen corridor.

"What?" he asked.

"Afe you affaid to be hefe with me, so tell me to go," Jae felt his temper was raising again.

"Of course I'm not," Taeyong smiled in a strange way.

He walked back and sat next to Jae.

"Ok we can order some food, but mine is way better," he smiled.

"I don't cafe, I need you!" Jae grabbed the other's waist pulling him closer.

He pressed his lips on Taeyong's feeling so excited.

"Jae I don't want us to do anything stupid again and argue for more," whispered Taeyong.

"So go and get dfunk!" Jae let go of him and Taeyong lauged.

"Why?" he asked.

"You like to kiss me then," Jae's anger burned again.

"Oh," Taeyong giggled. "Yes it might look like this," he shook his head putting his hand on Jae's knee. "I'll order food, so we don't starve then you'll get what you want," Taeyong took his phone out calling a restaurant, while Jae felt so embarrassed, that he hid his face in a pillow.

Sometimes his squishy side came back and he acted like a kid again.

He waited till Taeyong ended the call and put the phone aside. Then the boy moved to Jae and caressed his hair.

They looked at each other and Jae felt so in love. He was falling harder each time he was glancing into these dark eyes.

Taeyong moved closer caressing Jae's cheek, he traced his thumb along Jae's lips and the boy felt heat inside.

They leaned in, their noses brushed against each other lovingly, soon they were kissing without a moment for a breath.

It stayed all sweet between them, but from now on Jae loved Saturdays, because for the next three weeks he was in the company each weekend recording for the song and after, he and Taeyong spent the rest of the day together. Two times Taeyong invited him to his flat and they made out a lot, but Jae also helped him to clean the kitchen and Taeyong taught him how to cook his favorite dish. One time they made a very long walk along the river and ended up on the other side of the harbor. The time together was amazing and Jae was sad when the producer told him the song is ready.

He was invited for the final hearing, where he sat on a couch in the studio, the same where he had argued with Taeyong during his birthday, when he listened to his own voice on the record. It seemed surreal and Jae enjoyed it so much.

"We will stay in touch," said Mr. Jacksonville, who left the room after the track had ended and squeezed Jae's hand.

Was it what he hoped for, the chance to get a record deal. Even his mom was nicer to him lately, when she heard that he will not only be promoted by the company, but also get money for it.

Jae guessed Doyoung was a little jealous, but he never said a thing, as a ture friend he was, he encouraged Jae and was proud of him.

Taeyong glanced at Jae from across the studio room and smiled, and Jae knew he was happy with the result. It was his favorite song on the new album as he had said it was special, so Jae felt proud to be a part of it.

Soon November rolled in with its terrible weather, and Jae got wet each day on his way to school as it rained and the wind tore his umbrella apart. Lauren was more na more excited and at the beginning of the month Taeyong brought a vip ticket for Jae to the World Tour. The World Tour was an all dance show with music and because Yuta had sent a invitation for two to Taeyong, so this way Jae was invited too. The date of the show grew nearer and Jae asked Taeyong for a favor, he got another invitation for two from Yuta, so Jae invited Sicheng and Doyoung. He hoped his plan will work and he will be able to introduce the cute Chinese to Yuta, but two days before the show a very cried out Lauren called Jae and to the boy's surprise he found out Yuta hadn't invited her.

So Jae was a little torn between feeling sorry for Lauren and his plan, when he entered the huge stadium on Saturday morning with Taeyong, Doyoung and a very excited Sicheng.

Hi, Thank you for the amazing support. Also a huge Thank you to all the new readers. To the ones who are with this story from the beginning <3<3

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think will happen at the show? Will Jae's plan work?

Much <3