Prologue

"Today's the day, huh?" Bokuto said as he looked at himself in the mirror. This was one of those days when he dressed nicely, one of those days when Bokuto was actually sorta scared.

"Bokuto-san, hurry up" Akaashi said quietly, lightly knocking on the door. Bokuto hurried to open it and gasped when he saw the beauty that was standing in front of him.

Akaashi looked like a model, his hair slightly curly, his piercings on, he was wearing a black shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. Now that Bokuto thinks about it, he really has changed, his body was back to normal, he ate properly and smiled a lot more than he used to.

He was glad he met him that day.

"Stop staring and let's go" Akaashi poked Bokuto's cheek and turned around, walking away.

Today was the day of entrance exams and Bokuto couldn't be more nervous.

~~~

"Hey mom!" Kenma and Kuroo said in a unison when Kuroo's mom came home from work.

"Hey hey! I brought some croissants, if ya want" she said cheerfully and put the bags on the kitchen table, sighing slightly.

"Jeez, you could have told me you have this many, I would have helped, I know your body is still a bit weak" Kuroo rambled as he hugged his mom.

"I want a banana one" Suddenly Kenma said. "I want one before I leave for work"

"Before WE leave for work" Kuroo looked at Kenma proudly.

"Fine fine" Kenma rolled his eyes and took a croissant from Kuroo's mom's hands.

"I'm glad you made up" she said as Kenma walked away.

"Yeah, I'm glad too"

~~~

"Phew, that was quite a practise" Iwaizumi sighed as he walked out of the University building, he grabbed his water bottle and drank all the liquid that was inside.

"Good job!"

"Man, you're great!"

Those were the words Iwaizumi heard daily, since he became the ace of the University's Boys Volleyball team. I mean, who wouldn't want an ace like him?

He's strong, handsome, smart and not to mention very good at volleyball.

"Iwa-chan~~~~" he suddenly heard a voice say. He turned around only to see his beloved boyfriend, waiting for him.

"How long did you wait?" Iwaizumi asked as he walked over to Tooru, kissing his cheek.

"Not long..." he said quietly.

"Well, the entrance exams..." Iwaizumi said and watched as Oikawa looked down, before looking at him, determined.

"I'm definitively going to this university!"

~~

"W-What?" Suga asked as he noticed Daichi staring at him.

"Nothing, just admiring your beauty" Daichi was sitting in front of Suga, daydreaming once more.

Suga was trying to get back on track, his body was still weak, he still couldn't speak properly and his memory was a muzz (DIS CALLS FOR A MUZZ), but Daichi was here. He was here to help, he was here to support Suga.

And that's all he needed now.

.

.

.

.

.
We're going a but back, in the TCOD's epilogue I went a bit into the future with IwaOi, but let's forget that.
Coming soon.

-hatari.