Chapter 24

"Calm down, let's discuss this one more time" Suga said as he rested his head on the pillow.

"There's not much to discuss. The question is simple.. Should I be a good boyfriend and stay or be bad and go.." Daichi sighed loudly.

"It's not about being good or bad, Daichi. If you go, you'll get more experience and such. I can survive here" Suga smiled, but Daichi was still in deep thought.

"This is such a conundrum... Ugh, Suga what should I really do? I can't just leave you alone!" Daichi looked at him. Suga just shook his head and smiled brightly once again.

"I won't be left alone. There are people who are always there to help me, you know? Take Akaashi for example. We've been friends for a longest time - he'll always help me if I need anything. Or Tendou! He's a good friend too!" Suga thought that maybe this will reassure Daichi. All he wanted was the best for him.

"I don't know.. I'm not sure.. Let's talk about this in the morning.. It's past midnight" Daichi suddenly said and shuffled closer to Suga. He pulled him into his embrace and held him tightly.

Suga fell asleep quickly and Daichi was left listening to his peaceful breathing, he could feel his chest moving slowly. How could he possibly leave him? He's still weak, he still gets chest pains...

Daichi tightened the grip around him and placed a kiss on his forehead. The night went by just like that. Daichi couldn't sleep at all, all that mattered to him was keeping Suga close.

Time seemed to go by quicker than ever before and soon Suga started moving. He opened his eyes only to meet Daichi's staring back at him.

"Oh, you're awake already?" Suga asked sleepily as he yawned.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep that much. Did you sleep well?" Daichi said and watched as Suga nodded slowly.

"Yeah.. I had a really good dream too.." Suga placed a quick kiss on Daichi's lips before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Daichi did the same and soon the two were downstairs. The moment had come.

"So, you have to decide right now. The plane leaves in the evening" Suga started talking and turned to Daichi.

"I know.. I haven't decided yet. Even if it a good opportunity to gain experience and such.. How can I leave you alone in all of this mess.." Daichi kept on doubting himself.

"I'll be fine. Daichi, listen, this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. You have to go. We'll talk everyday and have skype calls... You don't have to worry about me that much" Suga held Daichi's hands while he re-thinked everything.

"I'll.... I'll go and pack" Daichi finally said.

"I'll help!" Suga smiled brightly.

And so.. As the evening came by Daichi was already seated in his plane, waving goodbye to his love and friends.

An interesting year was ahead of him.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for not updating!!! I'm ill and busy and such ughhh

Epilogue will be posted tomorrow!
-hatari