Chapter 2

Kuroo was home alone. His mom was out in town attending a wedding. It wasn't because her friend was getting married, it was because she baked a massive cake for the newlyweds.

And Kenma was at school it's his Senior year and he had to study for exams. Even though it just started.

Kuroo was fine with everything that was going on now. He was even fine with not taking entrance exams because he wanted to wait for Kenma.

Speaking of Kenma, he became a bit more sociable than before, he talked more, he even downloaded Instagram, but Kuroo was afraid of that a bit, he didn't want anyone else complimenting HIS boyfriend.

~~

"Kenma!!!"  a freckled boy approached Kenma from the behind, startling him.

"Oh, Yamaguchi, hey" Kenma said, smiling slightly.

"How are you? We haven't talked in such a long time!" Yamaguchi sat down next to Kenma and smiled widely.

Yamaguchi Tadashi is Kenma's classmate, he wouldn't consider him a friend since they talk rarely, but since his friend Kei graduated he has been feeling alone.

"I'm good, waiting for someone" Kenma kept looking around, he knew he doesn't have to, the minute he steps into thr classroom he will know it.

"Ah, him. Oh by the way, I know your friends graduated just like Kei, but could you give me one of their numbers?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Which one?" Kenma took out his phone, ignoring Kuroo's messages.

"Akaashi Keiji, I believe" Yamaguchi took out his phone as well.

"Okay, sure." Kenma showed the number to Yamaguchi and waited for him to write it down. But before he could finish, someone came into the classroom.

"Kenmaaaaaaaaaa!!!" a tall boy screamed, running towards Kenma.

"Lev, long time no see" he said, hugging his friend.

Lev Haiba is what you would call a bestfriend. He's also a complete oppposite of Kenma. He's outgoing, social, loud and over all adorable. He is way too tall and has a strong accent. That's because he's half-russian.

"Finally we're seniors!" Lev said and released Kenma from his grip.

"Yeah, we are" Kenma smiled at his friend.

"Wanna hang out after school?" Lev asked, smiling like an idiot.

"Sure" Kenma replied completely forgetting about the fact that he had plans with Kuroo.

~~

At that moment Kuroo got a really bad feeling, his intuition was telling him something bad was about to happen.

.

.

.

.

--
In the early chapters of The Cafe of Dreams I said that Kenma has 4 friends. Iwaizumi, Suga and Akaashi and one mystery friend. That's him. Leg i mean Lev.

-hatari.