Chapter 8

Suga opened his eyes, he was blinded by the light for a mere moment.

"Mornin' sunshine" Daichi said,placing a cup of green tea on the counter.

"Agh... What happened?" Suga asked, looking around. To his joy, he wasn't in some type of hospital, he was in their bed, tucked in nicely with billions of pillows around.

"You fainted...again. Jeez, I say it as if it was a casual thing for me. As your boyfriend I should be more worried, but I'm so used to it that it doesn't surprise me anymore" Daichi sighed loudly, sitting on the bed next to Suga.

Suga took Daichi's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"I know you're worried enough" Suga said and leaned in, placing a kiss on Daichi's lips.

"Ah, also, Bokuto wants to ask you a favor" Daichi suddenly said, his eyes flickered with worry.

"What is it? Did Akaashi do something to himself?!" Suga exclaimed, not Akaashi,not again.

"Yeah, sort of. Bokuto is afraid that Akaashi is seeing someone else. He said that Akaashi came back flustered and all messy yesterday, that he wasn't himself" Daichi gulped down,hoping that all that was just a big misunderstanding.

"Lemme get your meds" Daichi changed the theme and went into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and his eyes widened. It wasn't his imagination this time.

"Suga... Why?" Daichi asked when he came back.

"Why what?" Suga seemed confused.

"Why did you stop drinking meds? You need them to get stronger and get back on your feet, its practically the only thing that truly keeps you awake now. I had been wondering why you have been fainting awfully lot lately, and that's because you're off meds!" Daichi exclaimed, getting a bit mad.

"Well what am I supposed to do!? I'm tired of everyone treating me as if I'm dying or something! I'm a normal person! I want to be back to my normal self, Daichi. I want to work again,I want to go out again! EVER SINCE I WOKE UP EVERYONE'S BEEN TREATING ME LIKE I'M AN ALMOST BROKEN GLASS, I CAN'T REMEMBER HALF OF THE THINGS WE DID BEFORE I WENT INTO COMA! I WANT MY MEMORIES BACK DAICHI!" Suga lashed out, screaming with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Daichi ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm tired of this. I want to be useful again, I don't even remember how to do certain things anymore... I can't do this,Daichi" Suga sobbed into Daichi's chest, it was all true.

"That's why you need your meds, Suga.. They help you" Daichi said, keeping Suga close. "No one is treating you as if you're dying,we just want you back on your feet as soon as possible."

"....sorry" Suga mumbled, calming down a bit.

Though, it still hurt him. He lost some of his memories from before. He could barely remember what happened between him and his mother, what happened to his friends, he couldn't remember how he and Daichi met, but he was too afraid to ask him. Maybe... Maybe he should ask him after all.

"Daichi.... I forgot how we met" Suga said and watched as Daichi led him to bed. They both sat down.

"It was quite an interesting day. I was stressed and got myself a massive migraine, so I went to a cafe where we met. You noticed that I had a fever so you let me rest and even took me home, took care of me and we've been close ever since. You do remember how I confessed, right?" Daichi looked at Suga who smiled widely.

"How could I forget that day? It was beautiful. And it was one of the best moments in my life" Suga rested his head on Daichi's shoulder. "Tell me.. What happened to Iwaizumi before.. I can't seem to remember some things.. Maybe you can fill up some holes(*cough* That's what he said *cough*)"

"Ah.. Iwaizumi.. He got himself into a fight with Ushijima and had to stay in a hospital for a couple of days" Daichi pulled Suga closer.

"How about Kenma?" Suga needed to know what happened to his friends.

"Kenma and Kuroo got into a fight and Kenma left. He had to stay with his mother.. Poor Kenma, his face was all bruised up" Daichi sighed.

"A-And Akaashi?" Suga's hands trembled for some reason.

"I... I don't really want to talk about this. It hit all of us. He.. Wait,how much do you remember?" Daichi suddenly asked.

"Well.. He was being abused and Bokuto helped him feel better and then.. Huh.. I don't remember what happened..." Suga tried to remember what happened, but couldn't.

"Just know that his dad and his friends are far far away now. He's safe" Daichi said, avoiding the 'why did Akaashi end up in a hospital' topic.

"Oh.. Then I guess we're okay.. I'm okay..."

.

.

.

.

IM GONNA INTRODUCE NEW CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY SOON BUT FIRST I HAVE A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR A WHILE NOW
WHO IS TENDOU SHIPPED WITH? USHIJIMA OR SEMI?

Hatari.