Chapter 10

"Kuroo~... I have lessons, you know?" Kenma whispered as he quietly answered his phone.

"I know.. I know.. It's just.. Let's go on a date after you're done with school, okay? I'll pick you up" Kuroo said. Kenma felt his heart start beating faster.

"O-okay.. I have history and literature left.. Be here at around 3:30 PM" Kenma whispered.

"Got it. See ya later. I love you" Kuroo said, Kenma could hear the love in his voice.

"Love you too" Kenma said and hung up the phone, quickly put it back in his pocket and focused on the lesson.

Syke.

He couldn't focus anymore.

Kuroo had a job, not a part-time one, a real one at the very cafe they met in. It was rare for them to go on dates, but whenever they did it would end up with them cuddled up in Kuroo's bed.

Obviously, Kenma was looking forward to it.

After what it seemed like an eternity the bell finally rang.

Kenma picked up his YOI bag, which was praised by the fangirls and fanboys here at his highschool,  and headed to his literature class.

Literature meant that he will meet Lev. Lev meant not being able to focus on the lesson.

Lev meant trouble.

"Kenma!!" Lev yelled as soon as Kenma stepped foot into the classroom.

He slowly reached his seat and sunk into it.

"Kenma, how are you today?" Lev asked, his eyes glowing with happiness and hyperactivity.

"I'm good, I'm really good" Kenma said and smiled to himself.

"Have you watched the episode 8 of Yuri on Ice yet?" Lev asked, Kenma's eyes shot open.

"I will cry if Maccachin dies" he said, his eyes filled with fear.

"Same, I have a bad feeling about it.." Lev frowned. Yes, Kenma got Lev into watching Yuri on Ice. Don't judge.

The lesson dragged across very slowly, so slowly that Kenma fell asleep a couple of times.

The bell rang and Kenma picked up his stuff, stormed out of the classroom without saying anything to Lev and hurried to his locker.

As soon as he was done with his stuff he headed for the exit.

As he expected, Kuroo was already there, getting stares from everybody.

"Kuroo!" Kenma exclaimed and jumped into Kuroo's arms. Kuroo  caught him and spun him around once.

"Where did the sudden enthusiam come from?" Kuroo laughed and placed Kenma back on the ground.

"I'm just excited.." Kenma blushed.

"Kenma! You forgot your sweater!" Suddenly Lev appeared.

If glares could kill, Lev would be dead.

"Ah, thank you Lev. This is my friend - Haiba Lev" Kenma pointed at the tall boy.

Lev looked up from the ground and froze in his position. He knew that figure way too well.

"Tetsurou-san..." Lev said, his hands trembling.

"Oya oya? What do we have here?" Kuroo smirked at Lev. The smirk was followed my another death glare.

"You know each other?" Kenma asked.

"Sorta.." Lev said rather quietly.

"Well, anyways, Lev this is my boyfriend Kuroo" Kenma said and felt Kuroo's arm wrap around his waist.

"B-Boyfriend? Ah, I see! Nice to meet you...again.." Lev said and waved before running back into the school.

Kenma decided to shrug off everything that just happened. He and Kuroo took their time walking somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Kenma asked as they walked by the cafe.

"A restaurant" Kuroo said and and smiled. At least Kenma wasn't wearing his casual clothes, that would also explain why Kuroo was dressed so nicely.

They reached a pretty nice Italian restaurant and walked in, the aroma was outstanding.

However what they didn't know is that they were being followed by a certain tall person, who also managed to get into the restaurant.

Kuroo told Kenma about his day, about what happened while Kenma was at school. Kenma couldn't help but smile.

"Ah.. I love it when we hang out" Kenma said and placed his hand on Kuroo's.

"Well,I love you... So anything for you" Kuroo smiled and leaned in, placing a kiss on Kenma's lips.

At that moment Lev realised that he had been following them for no reason. He stood up quietly and tried to go out, but he just happened to bump into the waiter who was holding Kuroo's and Kenma's food and drinks. Everything fell onto Kenma and his precious bag.

"Oi...." Kuroo stood up and glared at Lev. "You just ruined my date!"

At that moment Lev shattered a wall that Kenma tried so hard to build and barely managed, upon breaking it he released what was inside. And so, for the fourth time Kuroo lost himself to anger.

Lev was so screwed.

.

.

.

Do y'all remember what happens when Kuroo gets angry?
(☆▽☆)
-hatari.