Chapter 15

"Here ya' go" Iwaizumi put a two cups of tea on the table as he sat down in front of Kyoutani.

"Thanks. Didn't expect to meet you here Iwaizumi-senpai" he said excited.

"Please, don't call me that. Just Iwaizumi is fine. And same, what are you doing here? I thought you left for the championship" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at his old friend.

"Ah, yes, I lost quarter finals, so I came back here. Ya' know, I need to train and stuff. How about you? Anything new? Still training or?" Kyoutani sipped on his tea and looked at Iwaizumi.

"I still hit the gym sometimes, though I started playing volleyball again. I'm just livin' life, studying and shit" Iwaizumi laughed.

"And how's your love life?" Kyoutani suddenly asked. Not that Iwaizumi was afraid to answer that.

"Perfect as a matter of fact. My boyfriend got into the same university as me, that makes me happy" Iwaizumi smiled to himself. He heard a tiny gasp escape Kyoutani's mouth.

"Say what now? I need details" Kyoutani said with a completely straight face.

"What details exactly?" Iwaizumi finished his tea.

"Who is he? How does he look? Is he cuter than Yahaba?" Kyoutani asked, Iwaizumi laughed at his questions - oh, he forgot how curious this boy was.

"Ah, his name is Oikawa Tooru. He's.. He's perfection. Though, I would never be able to tell him myself that. To me, he's the most beautiful human being there is. Like, yes, he is spoiled and needy for attention, but I love that about him" Iwaizumi started day-dreaming. How come whenever he had a chance to tell Oikawa something like this, he couldn't? The words wouldn't come out of his mouth.

"He has you wrapped around his finger, huh? I've never seen you like this Iwaizumi. I'm happy for you" Kyoutani smiled.

"Thank you, thank you. How's Yahaba doing by the way? Is his arm okay?" Iwaizumi suddenly remembered.

"Yup, it's healing real quick. I swear, he needs to stop trying to walk 6 shepards at the same time. I'm not even surprised he broke his arm" he answered and inhaled deeply "he changed me, didn't he?"

Iwaizumi looked at his friend. He knew that he doesn't even need to answer the question. Kyoutani that was sitting in front of him now was completely different from the Kyoutani that he used to know.

You see, Kyoutani was Iwaizumi's apprentice back when he still went to boxing. They spent a lot of time together, training and stuff like that, but one faithful day he met Yahaba Shigeru. Kyoutani back then was an unmannered mad dog, but Yahaba whipped him into a normal shape and taught him how to act properly.

From an uncultured boy, to a well mannered man who helped his boyfriend build an animal shelter.

"Well, I have to get going, I was on my way to buy stuff for dogs and cats, Yahaba will kill me if I take too long" Kyoutani stood up and took out his wallet.

"Ah, don't mind paying. It's on me. Tell Yahaba I said hi and bring him here next time" Iwaizumi said and smiled at Kyoutani.

"Okay, don't overwork yourself and come by the shelter some time! We have puppies!" Kyoutani said before running out of the cafe.

Iwaizumi took the empty cups and placed them in the sink. He took out his phone and looked at his wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Oikawa on his birthday.

They've been together for quite some time now, over a year and yet Iwaizumi still couldn't get over the fact that he was dating such an amazing boy.

Whenever Iwaizumi was alone he would show his side that no one else has ever seen, he would stare at his phone for hours smiling like an idiot, Oikawa truly managed to wrap him around his finger.

He opened his messages.

To: Dork ❤✨💋

Hey, I was thinking, do you want to go out tonight?

He sent the message and put his phone back into his pocket.

The door opened and a couple of girls walked in. Iwaizumi continued working like he always did. Oikawa showed interest in working with Iwaizumi, because as he said "I can't let you carry the weight of working alone".

Not that he minded of Oikawa worked with him.

He wasn't sure what Oikawa was doing at the moment, was he okay? Did he find Iwaizumi's snacks? Is he taking a nap, or maybe he's watching that anime movie..what was it called again? Doukyuusei?

Iwaizumi sighed loudly as he felt his phone buzz.

From: Dork ❤✨💋

YAY! Ofcourse I wanna go! Should I come by the cafe and wait for you there?

Iwaizumi smiled to himself again.

To: Dork❤✨💋

If you want to, I'll be waiting 😘👬

"Ah... What are you doing to me, Tooru?"

.

.

.

.

.

--
NSIZNAHSHA I LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

Anyway, I don't usually do this, but I'm drowning in feels soooo.
If you have time please check out TheWitch_NextDoor 's IwaOi fandic called "Solace". It's my absolute favorite fanfic I have ever read and it makes me super happy! I'm sure you guys will enjoy it too!

-hatari.