Chapter 1

"Bokuto, please hurry up" Akaashi said impatiently, waiting for his boyfriend.

"I know I'm slow, but it's the entrance exams!" Bokuto panicked once more.

And it was true, today was the day of entrance exams, all the kids dressed nicely and for once Bokuto decided that he is not going to cheat on his test.

He knew that Akaashi didn't have to worry about it at all, he was practically already accepted everywhere and could just skip the exam, but he also knew that Akaashi wanted to support him.

He finally finished buttoning his shirt and was now ready to go, with Akaashi'a hand in his, he was more than ready, after all, Akaashi has been helping him a lot for the past few days, he revised along with Bokuto, helped him remember a lot of stuff and even stayed up with him till 1 AM, just to help him solve a problem.

The morning was chilly, but nice. With no clouds in the sky and the sun slowly rising they both made their way to the school, good thing they were both in the same classroom.

There was still time before the actual exam, so Bokuto decided to sit down next to Akaashi.

"Finally... Ah, I'm so nervous!" Bokuto said, hiding his red cheeka with his hands.

"Don't be, and don't rush" Akaashi smiled faintly, fixing his hair.

"But Akaaaaaashi, I want to get into the same college as you! Oikawa is most definitely going to pick Iwaizumi's school, Daichi is not even going to do anything and Kuroo is waiting for Kenma" Bokuto ranted.

"I know, but they all have their reasons, don't they? So calm down" Akaashi put his cold hand on Bokuto's assuring him that everything is gonna be fine.

After a few more minutes the classroom went silent and all students sat down, picking up their pens and looking at the sheets on paper infront of them.

It took Bokuto one second to realize:

"I don't remember anything about this"

It was harder than he thought it would be, but he wasn't surprised, after all these were the entrance exams, he glanced over to Akaashi, who was working very seriously and seemed very calm, his hand moved swiftly, writing down everything that he needed.

Bokuto was just a bit jealous that Akaashi was this smart. He looked down at his paper once again, trying to solve as many problems as he could, but by the time it was time to give away the sheets, he wasn't done.

Panic.

Yet he had to give them, he had to give them to the teacher, he felt eyes on him and looked at Akaashi who was staring at him.

"Don't panic" he mouthed and smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aaaaand here we go.
Everybody come to the angst and drama train, we have Skittles, knives and tissues
-hatari.