Chapter 19

"...and so I thought about it and decided on making this. It was a mistake and I apologize" Oikawa finally finished his speech and looked at Iwaizumi who was trying to hold in his laughter.

"Well, uhh, at least you prepared a good apology speech. It's fine, you scared me for a second there" Iwaizumi smiled and gulped down his laughter. This wasn't an exactly funny matter.

Oikawa was standing in a rather messy kitchen. His clothes, hair and his face we're smeared with flour. There was a thing that was supposed to be a cake on the table and there was still some smoke coming out of the oven.

"What exactly did you do?" Iwaizumi asked as he walked closer, investigating the crime scene.

"Okay.. So, we were supposed to go and visit my parents, right? Well, I wanted to bake something for them, but I only know how to make cookies. So I looked up a cake recipe online and accidentally left it in the oven whilst I was watching funny videos on youtube. The cake started burning and I broke your oven by throwing a bucket of water into it" Oikawa explained. He really did feel sorry, Iwaizumi always did everything, so Oikawa wanted to be useful at least once.

"Go and take a shower. I'll clean up and call your mom. We'll go tomorrow okay?" Iwaizumi suggested and watched as Oikawa nodded slightly.

"Don't feel sad about this. Everything is fine" he reassured his boyfriend and let Oikawa go and take a shower.

He then made sure to call his mother and inform her of the situation. He cleaned up, as always, and even made some tea for both of them.

"You know, maybe I should ask Kuroo to teach me" Oikawa said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Maybe, he's kinda a pro. Though, I wouldn't contact him now..." Iwaizumi couldn't help, but remember the phone call he had earlier. Kuroo called him and he seemed really stressed.

"Why, what happened?" Oikawa asked and sat down in front of him.

"He called me earlier and... He was so stressed and confused. He told me that Kenma cheated on him, but I don't believe that. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. I tried to contact Kenma, but he didn't pick up" Iwaizumi explained.

"Shit happens. You never know what life will bring you in the future. I hope they solve this and get back together" Oikawa sighed before drinking his tea.

Only a few more weeks till he will start attending the university with Iwaizumi. Ah, he was so excited. The only bad thing is that later on he'll have to figure out what kind of profession he'll want.

Ugh, adult things. They suck.

"Let's go and rest. I'm drained..." Iwaizumi said and stood up. He stretched before heading upstairs and flopping right into their bed.

Oikawa followed him and soon the two were cuddled up under the covers, sleeping peacefully.

The morning came with a bang. Literally.

Iwaizumi woke up to a loud sound coming from the downstairs and jumped out of his bed. He rushed and found Oikawa lying on the floor.

"Is everything alright?" he asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah, I missed a step and fell down. You know, the usual." Oikawa laughed a bit while sitting up.

"Ugh, don't scare me like that. I'm gonna go and dress. Make some coffee, okay?" Iwaizumi chuckled and went back to their room.

Oikawa, meanwhile, stood up amd rubbed his knee. Damn it hurt. He wobbled to the kitchen and signed. All that he's been doing is causing Iwaizumi problems.

He's been messing up a lot lately and Iwaizumi is always the one to clean his mess. Oikawa started to wonder if Iwaizumi was tired of that by any chance.

He quickly grabbed the cups and made the drinks, ugh he was stressed himself.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Akaashi: hey, are y'all free today?

Oikawa: not really. Visiting my mom. Why?

Akaashi: me and Bokuto are free today so we thought that we could call the old clique back for some fun. Though Kenma is not answering.

Oikawa: i heard that he cheated on Kuroo

Akaashi: WHAT NO WAY I DON'T BELIEVE THAT

Oikawa: me too....

Akaashi: well, I guess I'll call you later okay? Gonna text Suga now

Oikawa: okay! I'll need details about your first time bad boyyy 😏

Akaashi: 😏👍🍆

"So, I was thinking, maybe I should dye my hair?" Iwaizumi said as he finally walked downstairs.

"I wanted galaxy hair so please. We'll match" Oikawa laughed and took the cups.

All he wanted was to walk to the table and have a nice morning with his boyfriend, but the odds were against him.

The sharp pain in his knee caused him to fall and break the cups underneath him. He screamed in pain as he grabbed his knee. Damnit, it was swollen.

"Oikawa!" Iwaizumi panicked as he ran to him and kneeled down beside him.

But Oikawa couldn't say a word, the pain was unbearable.

Maybe that pain in his knee wasn't so simple after all...

.

.

.

.

.

Send heeeeeeeeelppppppp

I need hugs and tea and pizza and fries and love

Thank you

-hatari