Chapter 3

"Get your ass out of bed or I will throw you out of the window!" Iwaizumi yelled at a sleepy boy who tried hiding his head under the pillow.

This was the 5th time trying to wake him up.

"...iwa...dont...wanna..." he mumbled.

Iwaizumi practically ripped off the sheets of the bed, leaving Oikawa exposed on the bed. No, he's not naked, just wearing undies with Mr. Krabs on them (yeaaaah mister Krabs AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAANAABAHABSHWHJDNEKWNWKAMSK)

"Iwa-chan~~~~~~" he whined, slowly opening his eyes.

"Get up you dumbass, entrance exams are today" Iwaizumi said and glared at him.

With these words Oikawa jumped off the bed and right into Iwaizumi's arms.

"Gonna get into the same university as you~" he said  and placed a kiss on Iwaizumi's lips, making him blush lightly.

"J-Just get ready" Iwaizumi said and turned away, flustered. "I'm gonna make breakfast"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were living in one house, their neighbours were Makki and Mattsun. Living with Oikawa was tough for Iwaizumi, he always whined, he was needy, he ALWAYS needed attention.

Iwaizumi was sure that even taking care of 20 little kids would be easier than this. Oikawa, on the other hand, felt spoiled, loved and happy. Iwaizumi always bought him stuff, he helped him with exams and now Oikawa wants to get into the same university as him.

"Okay, breakfast is on the table. I'm going since I have a morning practise" Iwaizumi said and quickly grabbed his stuff...and left Oikawa alone in the house.

Ah..practise.

Oikawa knew how much Iwaizumi loved volleyball, in only 4 months he became the ace of the team.

This is why Oikawa wanted to play volley again, he decided on becoming the setter of the team while still studying astronomy in the university.

He went to the kitchen and sat down, taking out his phonr out of his pocket.

1 unread message.

From: Bokuto
Good luck at the entrance exams maaaaan, let's celebrate later!

He quickly typed in the response and put his phone down, digging into the food that Iwaizumi had prepared. Living away from everybody really hit Oikawa hard. He still went to visit Bokuto,Kuroo and Daichi almost every weekend, but not being able to see them after school hurt.

However now it will be easier since their universities are really close to eachother.

As he finished his food, he put the plate into the kitchen sink (*inhales* Time gains momentum the moment when I'm living in 'em
I'm winning a momentary sinning a moment passing after
A re-beginning moments mending memories
Pretending enemies are frenemies, sending me straight to bending me *exhales*)

He grabbed his stuff and went out, slowly walking to the university.

Around midway he felt some tingling feeling in his knee, but that's nothing...right?

Iwaizumu met him by the gates.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Let's go"

.

.
.

.
.
---
Tøp is taking over my life. I BOUGHTA MAGAZINE JUST BECAUSE THERE WAS AN ARTICLE ABOUT TØP AND A POSTER OF JISH AND TYJO.
Anyway, how are you guys?
-hatari.

P.s the author notes are officially back, as you may noticed.