Chapter 5

"That was a really hard exam..." Bokuto said as he sat down on the bench.

"Yeah, some problems were difficult to solve" Akaashi handed Bokuto a can of soda and sat doen next to him.

"I'm glad it's over... Now we can go home and watch TV all day" Bokuto said and smiled, he turned his head to Akaashi only to see the frown on his face.

"Akaashi?" He asked.

"Sorry, Bokuto.... I can't watch TV with you all day.." he said quietly, fiddling his thumbs.

"What? W-Why?" Bokuto asked, thinking that something happened.

"I have plans today.. Meeting with a..friend." Akaashi answered, trying to avoid eye contact. He knew Bokuto would be looking at him with his puppy eyes.

"Oh.. Well call me, okay?" Bokuto placed his hand on top of Akaashi's, smiling faintly at his boyfriend.

"I will. I'll go now" Akaashi said and stood up, fixing his shirt. He leaned down and kissed Bokuto's forehead before rushing off somewhere.

Bokuto spent a few minutes just sitting with no thoughts in his head, until he decided to call Kuroo.

Calling...

Calling...

Calling...

"Hello?" a voice spoke through the phone.

"Kuroo! You busy?"

"Not really. What happened? How's the exam?"

"I'll tell you everything later. Wanna meet up?"

"Sure, meet me in ten at Rob's"

Bokuto hung up and stood up. Rob's is Bokuto's favorite place tk spend time, his favorite sorta-cafe place.

He started walking there, hoping for a miracle.

~~

"Akaashi Keiji?" a voice spoke and Akaashi turned around.

He saw a boy, around his age, pretty tall, weird colored hair, freckles, over-sized clothes..

"You must be.. Yamaguchi?" Akasshi asked and the boy nodded.

"You said you need my help, so I came. What's the problem?" Akaashi watched as the boy looked around, feeling uncomfortable.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" Yamaguchi asked. Akaashi nodded and both of them headed to a nearby park.

As soon as they were there Yamaguchi started speaking.

"I saw you before, like way before, you were quiet and extremely skinny. I figured that you had problems, both mental and physical. So I need your help. I'm a third year now, the boy that I like graduated already. He doesn't talk much to me these days, so he doesn't know, but I'm feeling depressed. I stopped eating and became stressed. I need you help. I want to be normal and I wanna learn how to be a good boyfriend" Yamaguchi explained everything.

Akaashi took Yamaguchi's hand and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I will help you... But you'll need to keep this a secret.. Okay?" Akaashi said and Yamaguchi nodded.

~~~

Bokuto walked around the apartment, nervous and stressed.

It was 11:34 PM.

Akaashi wasn't home.

He didn't call.

A sudden noise of the door unlocking startled Bokuto, he ran there and saw Akaashi, his cheeks red,his hair a bit messy.

"What happened?" Bokuto asked.

"N-Nothing..." Akaashi lied.

Bokuto knew he lied.

.

.

.

.

.

---
Whoopsie poopsie.
So yeah SPN is taking over my life.

-hatari.