Chapter 16

"...once again, how many times have I told you not to go out alone? How did  you think I felt when I came back and realized you were gone? I was in panic! And then some guy calls me and tells me that you fainted in front of his shop, why did you go that far into the town? You should have warned me first!" Daichi lectured Suga.

"I'm tired of being at home! I have nothing to do, watching TV is boring and I have read every book in the house at least 3 times already! Of course I want to go out! And don't talk shit on Tendou, he's a nice guy" Suga said in a serious tone.

"At least tell me next time, I was scared to death that something much more serious happened to you!" Daichi's face was riddled with worry.

"I'm sorry, I will. Now can we please stop arguing?" Suga suggested.

That happened a couple of days ago.

Daichi came back from work and found the house completely empty. Suga was nowhere to be found. He panicked, he called him, but no one answered the phone.

That wasn't until 15 minutes later someone called from Suga's phone. Tendou introduced himself and told Daichi what had happened, and where to find them.

Suga, in the mean time, woke up and met Tendou. He was an odd, but a nice fellow. His tea shop smelled like heaven so Suga bought a bag of his finest tea.

After that Daichi lectured Suga for a couple of days.

It seemed like everything was back to normal now, Suga felt better since his doctor prescribed him better and more effective medicine, Daichi went back to work. He met up with Iwaizumi who proposed the idea of "old pals sleepover".

He agreed on his and Suga's behalf.

In all honesty, Daichi was rather glad that Suga sneaked out. Meeting new people meant making new memories. Though, he couldn't bring himself to tell Suga the fact that his mother had planned a marriage between him and Kiyoko before, he even contacted her and told her not to tell a thing.

And yet, he was worried about that Tendou fella that Suga told him about. Not only did he look rather intimidating (similar to Bokuto, but more monster-like), but he also spoke in a weird voice.

Daichi also noticed that his name in Suga's phone was "Miracle Boy Satori", whatever the hell that means.

Today was a day-off though, and Daichi wanted to take Suga on a date.

"Mornin' sweetheart!" Suga said as he finally walked out of the bedroom. He placed a kiss on Daichi's cheek, who was making sandwiches for breakfast.

"Goodmorning dear, tea or coffee?" Daichi asked and turned his head to a still slightly sleepy Sugawara, who had his head on Daichi's shoulder.

"You know I can't function without my morning coffee. And to this day I wonder, how the hell do you make such amazing coffee.." Suga said sleepily.

"I make it with love, that's why. Go and take a shower, I'll prepare everything in the mean time" Daichi suggested and Suga nodded.

He walked straight into the bathroom, completely forgetting the fact that he needed to find clothes first. He let the hot water run and the whole room fill with steam, before stepping into thr shower and relaxing under the stream of hot water. He decided on raspberry shampoo this time, sincr it was Daichi's favorite.

Suga wasn't one of those people, aka Oikawa and Kenma, who took an hour in the shower. All Suga needed were 5 minutes and he was all ready. The shower woke him up completely.

After a couple more minutes he turned off the water and wrapped the towel around his waist.

Suga looked at himself in the mirror. His skin was pale, you couldn't see his abs as well as before. Ah, he need to hit the gym.

Daichi, who was used to Suga walking out of the shower in new clothes didn't worry much when he heard the door open.

"Suga, breakfast is rea---" his words got stuck in his mouth as he looked at Suga.

A smirk on his face was more than enough to shut Daichi up and make him stare.

"Daichi, you're gonna drop the cups" Suga said.

Daichi regained his consciousness and put the cups on the table.

"Sorry, it's just been a while since I saw you like that" he said as he glanced at Suga again.

"Well, all you have to do is just ask.." Suga chuckled and went to the bedroom, leaving Daichi turned on and confused in the kitchen with a chicken sandwich in his hand.

When he walked out the next time, he was wearing the clothes that he had bought the other day.

"Oh, that suits you!" Daichi complemented Suga once he sat down.

"Thank you, thank you. Glad you like it. Anyway, any plans today?" Suga asked and took a bite out of his cheese sandwich with lettuce and mozzarella. (yooooo that shit is delicious hnng hnng)

"I have been thinking... And you know, maybe we could go on a date. I know you wanna go into town, so.." Daichi suggested.

"YES! I AGREE!" Suga almost spilled his coffee from the excitement.

"Yay! We'll go wherever you want to go" Daichi smiled at Suga.

They ate thekr breakfast and got ready to go. It was a rather nice day. As always they got some stares from people who kept glaring at their intertwined fingers.

What caught both of their eyes were two figures in the distance.

"Tendou?" Suga asked once they got closer and watched as the red-haired boy turned around.

"Koushi! Is this Daichi?" Tendou pointed at Daichi.

"Yup, this is my boyfriend I've been bragging about. How about you? Are you here alone?" Suga wondered.

His smile dropped as he saw him approaching.

"Nope, I'm with my precious here too. Isn't that right Wa-ka-to-shi?" He said as he Ushijima approached him, his eyes fell on Daichi.

"Sawamura....."

.

.

.

.

.
Oooh shit

The farmer IS back. He's my husband though, I love him.

Anyway, I'm drunk on wine aka jesus blood haha can you believe I drank that shit? Does that mean I'm holy now or does that mean that im related to jesus now? I mean his blood means im related to him. Also have you ever thought about how Christmas is really a piece of shit holiday? Like who the fucl even came up with santa? He's a drunk old dude who leaves presents for little kids dunno bout you but it sounds  a bit rapey to me. If Santa came to my apartment i would beat him with a stick and steal his money

P.s one of my followers who always commented isnt commenting anymore like dude i had faith in you to be responsible for half of the comments on my chapters. You know im talking about you! The one who forgot the new Prince's chapter

P.p.s the chapter is unedited because i cant see mistakes now haha im so lame like im the lamest out of all

Im drunk im srry

-hatari or whatever