Chapter 12

"Daichi... Wake up, you don't wanna be late for work, do you?" Suga said as he leaned against the door frame, trying to wake Daichi up from his slumber.

"Ugh... Fine.." he mumbled and sat up, rubbing his eyes. When he finally opened them he was greeted by quite a nice view. Suga was leaning against the door frame, he was dressed nicely and he still had his bed hair.

Gosh, he looked adorable.

Suga came up to Daichi and gave him a morning kiss, before heading downstairs and making breakfast.

Daichi had a shift today, he was going to work the whole day, therefore Suga was going to be alone. Daichi didn't like the thought of that, then again he wasn't capable of working yet. He was still weak, he would still faint.

Daichi dressed up and walked downstairs, the smell of pancakes filled his lungs. It also brought bad memories. This was probably the first time Suga made pancakes since the day when he fainted.

There were still scars on his chest from the broken plate shards.

He sat down at the table and watched as Suga put a plate infront of him.

"Eat up, you're gonna be busy all day. I'll make dinner before you come home" he said and smiled.

Home, huh? Daichi loved the sound of that. Suga was his family.

He finished eating and kissed Suga before heading out to work. Working at the cafe was harder than he though, especially when working a full shift.

He still wasn't happy about leaving Suga alone at home, what of something happened? What if he fainted again?

Well, what Daichi didn't consider was the most dangerous and crazy thing that Suga could do, and that's exactly what he did.

He waited till Daichi went out, cleaned the dishes, took his coat and wallet and headed out.

Obviously, he wasn't going to stay at home alone! That would be way too boring, and so Sugawara Koushi decided to go to the town.

Damnit, he knew it was dangerous, but he was tired of sitting at home, watching anime and TV shows. He watched all seasons of Supernatural (Cas is his favorite), he started watching Lucifer, he was influenced by Kenma to watch Yuri on Ice and even watched an anime about a merman in a bath tub! He didn't want to become an otaku like Oikawa and Kenma, so he decided to clear his head.

The day was beautiful, autumn was in the air, he walked through the streets trying to contain his happiness. He visited every possible vintage shop in town. That included a shop that sold old books, he found a Sherlock Holmes one and decided to buy it.

He also came across and very nice and small shop that sold clothes that he liked. Long sweaters, comfy jeans, beanies and scarves.

"Oh, hello there, may I help you choose an outfit?" a nice girl asked, her hair was black and she was truly stunning.

"If you don't mind, I'd like some help" Suga smiled at her.

"Of course! Not a lot of people come here since they go to the bigger stores at the mall or something.." she said.

"Ah, I understand, but I prefer more quiet places, not to mention, all the clothes are my type. I love them all" Suga's eyes sparkled.

"I... I made them myself actually! My name is Kiyoko by the way" Kiyoko smiled and lead Suga to the counter.

He took off his coat and beanie, exposing his pale skin and white hair. Natural white hair, he was born with it.

"A-Angel.." Kiyoko whispered.

"What did you say? I couldn't catch that" Suga frowned a bit, buy Kiyoko shook her head.

"I said that I have a perfect outfit for you" she seemed excited.

Suga stood next to the dressing room while Kiyoko walked around, picking clothes. She finally came back to him and shoved clothes into his hands.

"Try this on. I'm sure it will suit you" she said.

Suga did just as she said, put on the clothes, and once he was out Kiyoko almost fainted.

She was a big fantasy fan, and Suga looked like a literal angel.

From toe to head he was wearing white boots, slightly ripped light blue jeans, an oversized grey sweater on top of a white t-shirt, and a beautiful blue beanie.

"You look amazing" she said, Suga admired himself in a mirror and decided to buy all of that.

And so he walked out of the shop with a couple of bags in his hand and phone number, Kiyoko gave it to him, incase he needs assistance whilst picking an outfit.

He was happy, and so he decided to go home, but it was too late. A sudden pain shot through his chest, his head started spinning and he lost his consciousness.

He thought that he was going to wake up in a hospital, but instead he woke up on a comfortable sofa, a nice aroma filled his lungs.

"Ah, you're awake! Are you okay?" a guy asked, he was tall and had red hair. Quite intimidating.

"Yeah.. I guess.. Where am I?" Suga asked before he yawned.

"My tea shop, you fainted in front of it."  the guy said and chuckled.

"Thank you...uhh" Suga raised an eyebrow.

"Tendou. Tendou Satori"

.

.

.

.

Tendou my lil baby, he's a precious tol son.
Ok so my updates will get slower from now on because:
1. Holidays are coming
2. Heart problems again
3. Family troubles
Sorry guyssss
-hatari.