Chapter 11

"Iwaizumi.. Please" Oikawa pleaded.

They were sitting on the bed, talking about Oikawa's childhood. He was a cute and nice baby, but Oikawa wanted to know more about Iwaizumi, he wanted to know how he grew up to be this perfect.

"Fine. I wasn't raised by my parents. I was raised by my grandparents. It happened when I was a baby. My grandpa told me that my mother came one day and shoved me into their hands, saying that she cannot raise me now. And so I grew up with them. I was happy, I was really happy. We lived in countryside. That's also where I met Ushijima Wakatoshi" Iwaizumi started.

"Wait, the Ushijima who you got into a fight with a couple of times?" Oikawa asked and watched as Iwaizumi nodded.

"I met him in a playground, he was alone. So I talked with him, we were kids for fucks sake. Somehow, we became friends, started hanging out. I met these two guys Tendo and Semi aswell. I was happy with them, they were great friends.. That was until my parents came back. My mom re-married and decided that it was time for me to go home. I left those three guys there. I met Suga, Akaashi and Kenma later on. I guess I never thought I would meet Ushijima again.." Iwaizumi's face was riddled with pain.

He truly regretted leaving them there, maybe if he would stayed Ushijima wouldn't have turned out like this.

"It's going to be okay, you have us now, don't you?" Oikawa hugged his precious boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah I do. I'm glad I met you" Iwaizumi placed a kiss on Oikawa's cheek.

"Oh also, I didn't open it while you were gone, but I got a letter from the university" Oikawa said and stood up, searching for the letter frantically. Once he found it he sat back down next to Iwaizumi.

"Open it already" Iwaizumi chuckled and watched as Oikawa started tearing the end of the letter away with his trembling hands.

He slowly took out the piece of paper inside and started reading.

"Dear Oikawa Tooru, w-we are proud to announce that you h-have been accepted oh my god!!!!" Oikawa screamed and turned to Iwaizumi. At that moment Iwaizumi could swear that his face was glowing like a sun.

"Congrats baby!" Iwaizumi congratuled Oikawa and grabbed his t-shirt, pulling him closer and giving him a kiss. Oikawa's lips melted into his, he could feel his arms getting weaker.

"Iwa-chan.. I made it.. Were gonna study together again.." Oikawa said and hugged Iwaizumi, smiling like an idiot who just found 1 dollar.

"I'm really glad, and you said that you won't make it. Oh, that means that I won the bet!" Iwaizumi laughed, feeling proud.

"Yeah, I guess it does mean that. I'll come back to the volleyball team, I'll be the setter again" he said and remembered the times he used to play volleyball. It was fun.

"I wish I could take with you more, but I have work" Iwaizumi said and stood up, he walked upstairs to their bedroom to get ready.

Oikawa cleaned up and put the letter in the drawer. He started going upstairs aswell when that small needle pain hit his knee again. With each step the pain got stronger, Oikawa was startinh to worry a lot.

Not now knee, let Oikawa live.

Iwaizumi walked to the stairs, ready to go to work, of course he noticed a figure sitting on the stairs.

"Oi, what happened?" He asked. Oikawa just smiled.

"Nothing to worry about" Oikawa reassured him and stood up, following Iwaizumi.

He said goodbye to Oikawa and left, heading to work, it was his shift.

Walking to work was really boring especially when your headphones are broken. He wished he could at least listen to music, unfortunately, he got so into his thoughts that he bumped into someone.

"Iwaizumi-san?"

"Kyoutani?"

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for short chappp.
Anyway, if you know Noblesse I love you.
Also sorry for mistakes. I'm really tired and I'm writing this half asleep.
-hatari.