Chapter 18

"Kenma... Kenma..." Ennoshita whispered as he shook the other male, trying to wake him up.

"Mhmmm..." Kenma simply hid his face under the blanket that Ennoshita had given him.

"Kenma.. You have a shift!" Ennoshita said more firmly, making the other finally wake up and yawn.

"Sorry for crashing at your place like this.." Kenma said sleepily.

Last night when Kenma went to Ennoshita's place, they ended up watching a few movies and talking about obsessions. Ennoshita's boyfriend called at one point, which made Kenma laugh a lot since he screamed into the phone for a good 30 minutes.

"Nah, it's fine! It's always good to have company, but you have a shift and I don't want Takeda-san to get angry" Ennoshita laughed. Kenma finally got off the sofa and stretched. Sleeping in work clothes isn't the most comfortable thing ever, but he didn't care at this point.

Since Kuroo usually came back late due to working extra hours, Kenma slept with sweatpants on, weirdly enough that was rather comfortable.

Ennoshita prepared some tea and sandwiches. Kenma and him talked a bit and ate before Kenma thanked him and rushed out for work. Maybe if Kuroo's a bit more free today, they could hang out after work.

It was a rather chilly morning and Kenma didn't feel like taking his phone out of his warm pocket, so he didn't. He waited till he reached the cafe and then texted Kuroo.

Kenma: Kuroo u free today?

Kuroo❤👌: make us free na splash kasaneta yes I am

Kenma: lmao u weeb. Should we meet up?

Kuroo❤👌: ofcourse! After your shift at the park?

Kenma: okayyy, bring me a cupcake

Kuroo❤👌: okay baby I will. Love ya

Kenma showed his phone back into his pocket and greeted his now slightly-more-visible manager Takeda.

Somehow, whenever Kenma worked the work hours were longer than actual hours. He was sure that it was around 2 PM at one point, but it really was 11 AM, which drove Kenma crazy.

He did like his job, but it was boring without Kuroo here, though he had to understand - Kuroo's busy too. He has to make sure that he, Kenma and his mother have enough money to pay the bills, since most of the money his mom earned went to the construction of her bakery.

Kenma also noticed something, even though Kuroo was skilled at science and chemistry, his true passion was baking and cooking. He would help his mom all the time and even make his recipes, which made Kenma think whether or not he will apply to work at his mother's bakery as an assistant.

Kenma smiled to himself as he remembered how Kuroo spent all day making Kenma his birthday cake. He made everything by himself. All the frosting and decorations too. It was a beautiful cake and Kenma had pictures of it saved in his phone.

"Oh, Kenma!" Suddenly a cheerful voice spoke and Kenma looked up to see Lev standing next to the counter.

"Lev, it's been a while. How are you?" Kenma asked, knowing that he won't be able to avoid the Kuroo subject.

"Ah, I'm feeling better. Sorry about all that, I was just a bit scared that he might hurt you" he apologized.

"It's fine. He doesn't, he's the nicest person ever to me, so don't do that again" Kenma laughed. "Gonna drink something?"

"Oh, can I get a large latte with whipped cream, caramel and tiny marshmallows, oh also some pina-colada syrup" Lev said and took out his wallet.

"It's on the house. Also what kind of drink is that? I mean it sounds tasty, but how did you even come up with it?" Kenma laughed again and began making the order.

"It was accidental, but it is really good!" Lev exclaimed and waited for him to make his drink.

The rest of the day went by a bit quicker since Lev stayed at the cafe and talked with Kenma. Today also wasn't one of the more busy days, though Kenma felt bad for Daichi who had a triple shift next week, since Bangtan is performing in Tokyo this cafe will be crowded with fangirls... And Kenma. He's going to the concert.

After his shift was finally over, he and Lev started walking to the park, Kenma warned Lev that Kuroo is coming, but he still wanted to lead him to the park.

Kenma noticed that he was nervous all day and soon he found out why.

"Kenma I have a favor to ask.." Lev said as they stopped in the park. Kuroo wasn't here and and he told Kenma that he will be running a bit late.

"Yeah, what is it?" he asked as he turned to the taller male.

"Can I kiss you?" Lev asked. Kenma took a step back, his eyes were wide.

"What?!" Kenma exclaimed.

"Let me explain! There is a guy that I think that I like, but I'm not sure. So maybe if I kissed you I would find out if I'm okay with being with a guy. Please, Kenma! It's a small kiss, not a lot. A second and that's all" Lev pleaded, his eyes showed no sign of lying.

Kenma frantically looked around.

"One tiny kiss and that's all. If anyone finds out I'm gonna strangle you and show your dick in a toaster" Kenma said and exhaled. He was feeling really nervous.

Lev walked closer to him and it seemed to last a second. He leaned in and placed a light kiss on Kenma's lips.

"Kenma?" suddenly a voice said and Kenma turned his head only to see his beloved boyfriend with flowers in his hand. His hands were shaking and his lip was trembling.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's comes the drama.
Anyway, im gonna commit hahahahahahahahahahahha

-hatari aka the worst person in the world aka I killed a man