Chapter 4

"Do you need anything?" Daichi asked for the millionth time, ready to run to the store any minute.

"No, I don't need anything. I told you this already" Suga said and smiled.

"Okay... But if you feel like you want something, please tell me" Daichi sat down next to Suga.

"I will" Suga shuffled closer to Daichi and took his hand.

Daichi was over-protective, nit because someone was threatening Suga, but because Suga was still recovering. His body was still sorta weak, his skin was still pale, however,he was there with Daichi and not in some hospital bed.

A sudden knock on the door brought Daichi to reality.

"I think it's the mail man" Suga said. "Probably more Get Well Soon letters"

"Yeah... Those are getting real annoying" Daichi frowned. Since the words that Suga woke up started spreading around,they have been getting a bunch of letters, some from people that Suga did not know.

Recovering was truly hard.

At first Suga had to be in the hospital, till he got strong enough to walk, when he got released he had to get used to doing simple daily things again, he had to eat properly - thank god Daichi was there to help him.

He also had to catch up, teachers tutored him at home till he was able to write an extra exam.

Now he was trying to recover fully and help Daichi.

Daichi does all the work at home.

Daichi has actual work.

Suga can see how hard Daichi is working, sometimes he starts hating himself because of that, because of the fact that he can't do anything. All he does is walk around and eat, and go to the bathroom. Like a kid.

Daichi always says not to worry about it, but Suga does, he worries about Daichi over-working.

"Suga?" Daichi asked.

"Y-yeah?" Suga answered.

"Is everything fine?" Daichi was worried.

"Yeah, don't worry about it" Suga smiled faintly again.

Daichi stood up and went to the kitchen to get Suga's meds. He knew how hard it was for Suga to walk. His legs were still jello and he would fall down easily.

He saw Suga standing up slowly, step by step Suga got closer to the  kitchen, until he leaned onto a wall.

"I'm dizzy..." he said and fell to the ground.

"Not again...." Daichi whispered.

.

.

.

.

.

---
im so ill ugh
-hatari.