Chapter 21

A/N contains some poorly written sexy time

"Dude, snap out of it" Konoha said as he practically threw a cup of burning hot coffee at Bokuto.

"Ah, sorry. I'm just a bit out of my mind at the moment.." Bokuto said as he tried to escape his day dream, but it was way too late. He was gone.

"What even happened? Did you win a lottery?" Konoha raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"Well.." Bokuto started and let the memories from the faithful night flow in.

-Last night-

"I think it's time to take our relationship into a bit more intimate level" Akaashi said as he looked straight into Bokuto's eyes, they were wide.

"Akaashi, are you sure you're ready?"  he asked, while it was true that he has been kinda pent up lately,  he didn't want to make Akaashi feel terrible, especially after all that he had to go through before.

"Yeah, I am. I know you're worried about me, but...don't be tonight, okay?" Akaashi smirked at his flustered boyfriend. He then leaned in and kissed him, it wasn't just a kiss, it was full of emotion, it was like a sign that Akaashi trusts Bokuto.

Bokuto responded immediately, he wrapped his arms around Akaashi's fit body, he pressed their chest together and enjoyed the kiss.

Somewhere in a middle of making out Bokuto flipped them around so that he would take the top, he let his inner desires loose as he bit Akaashi's lower lip. A small moan stuck in Akaashi's throat.

He broke the kiss and let them both catch their breaths, the way that Akaashi looked at him... He was begging Bokuto to continue. And so he did.

He left  a trail of kisses and Akaashi's rather sharp jawline, softly nibbled on his ear. His lips traveled across Akaashi's hot and pale skin. Bokuto started kissing his neck, searching for that one spot and he found it quicker than he thought he would. A loud moan finally escaped Akaashi's lips, it sent shivers down Bokuto's spine.

The lower he went, the hotter Akaashi's skin became, his breath was shaky and his mouth was open slightly. Clothes left their bodies one by one and soon Akaashi was left completely exposed.

Bokuto always knew that Akaashi was the most beautiful human being, but seeing him like that.. All messy and panting underneath Bokuto's touch... It made Bokuto even crazier.

"Bokuto... Please.." Akaashi let out a whimper, begging him to continue what he's doing.

"Let's not rush, plus we need something like lube" Bokuto looked around, but he knew that there wasn't such a thing in their room.

"The pocket in my sweatpants... I came prepared" Akaashi flashed a small smirk. Bokuto quickly found what he needed and bit his lip. He was a bit nervous as it was his first time.

Once Bokuto was finished with that he lifted up Akaashi's bottom a bit.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts too much" Bokuto said before slowly pushing himself in, he could see Akaashi's expression - it was mixed with pain. He stayed still amd let him adjust before continuing to move.

In and out, in and out. He moved slowly. Akaashi's hands found their way to Bokuto's back, he pulled him closer. His expression soon changed and small and quiet moans were starting to escape his mouth. The more Bokuto moved, the louder they got, the more Akaashi's fingers dug into Bokuto's back.

They went like that all night long, enjoying their first time together, feeling eachother and becoming one.

---

"...things happened between me and my boyfriend. I'm happy about them" Bokuto decided on not telling Konoha anything as he would probably freak out and break all the windows in the cafe.

"Ahh I see. Also, how's the university problem? You told me that he's accepted into a rather prestige one, isn't it far away?" Konoha suddenly brought up a new subject.

"Yeah.. We're still deciding. I want him to study.. Maybe we'll move or maybe he'll visit me on the weekends. I mean, one of my friends did that for a year" Bokuto said as he remembered how Oikawa communicated with Iwaizumi when he went for university. And still, the idea of Akaashi leaving made him uncomfortable.

"Okay, let's go. We'll get kicked out if we sit here any longer." Konoha stood up and took his jacket. Bokuto followed him and did the same.

They walked around a bit more, then said their goodbyes and Bokuto headed home.

He couldn't get Akaashi's smile out of his mind.

As soon as he walked in he could smell a sweet sweet aroma in the air.

"Oh, welcome back!" Akaashi greeted him from the living room. There was a peach scented candle next to him.

"Hey, hey, hey. How are you doing today?" Bokuto asked as he walked closer to his boyfriend.

"I'm doing amazing" Akaashi smiled and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Oh, also.. I was thinking about the university.."

"If you want to study, I won't stop you. I want you happy. We can find a way to meet up, we can even move to another place.. I'm sure we can find something" Bokuto started ranting. Akaashi placed a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

"I said that I was thinking and I'd rather work a simple job and enjoy life here with you, instead of being away. I won't go" Akaashi said. Bokuto stared at him in disbelief before crashing their lips together.

"I love you... I love you so much" he whispered as he couldn't contain his smile.

.

.

.

.

.

Yay! Woohoo! I suck at sexy time!

Anywayyyyy, I have a shoutout to make. Y'all should go and read iwa_chans_abs story "Unexpected". I had a chance to edit one of the chapters and it's absolutely amazing. That story deserves more attention.

It's IwaOi sooo 😏😉

Ok bye

-hatari