000

Nanami Fujimoto was a always moving from country to country. Her parents always got job offers from Japan to China making them leave almost every few months. She wasn't very shy which meant it wasn't hard for her to get friends, but there was just one thing keeping her from making friends. She loved to expose people.

It was just thrilling for her to catfish everyday and see what sinful photos people would send to her. Especially since she moves often, she doesn't have to worry. She doesn't have to care what her past classmates would think either.

A ring emitted from her large smartphone. "Dad..." Nanami asked getting his attention, "When are we moving to the states?" She asked knowing their next destination.

"Well..." He said. "Your mother and I thought it would be best if you don't move all the time with us. So we want you to go to Korea with us and stay there while we handle some businesses in the United States.

"What?!" Nanami asked almost dropping her phone.

"Nanami, we've noticed your grades are dropping... it's bad enough we don't spend time with you as parents but we want you to be successful in life later on, so we want you to continue your studies in Korea."

"I'm passing." Nanami argued back.

"Barely." Her father retorted.

Nanami bit her lip, "How about I stay in Korea for only a year, nothing more nothing less, and if I raise my grades up I can continue to move with you guys on business trips?" She proposed.

Her father thought it over, "Fine..." He agreed. Now she just has to try to refrain from exposing people for a while year.