007

"Did you find it yet?"

"Hold on Jihoon, this doesn't just come to you on command. There's a process." Minghao grumbled and continued to click the keyboards on his screen.

"Well can't you speed it up a bit!" Jihoon shouted frustrated.

Minghao only rolled his eyes and continued to work, this time making sure to be incredibly slow so Jihoon would get more frustrated.

"Here." Minghao printed out the paper. "Nanami Fujimoto? Never heard of her... But she's the one who owns the account."

Jihoon nodded, "Thanks Minghao."

"May I ask what you're going to do when you find her?"

Jihoon only flashed a devilish smirk, "I'll make her pay."

-

Nanami's eyes fluttered as she yawned and stretched her legs in her bed. "Joshua how are you still awake?" She managed to ask through her phone. She didn't notice at first but soon her phone echoed with Joshua's snores through the other line. "Joshua?" Nanami smiled and gave an airy chuckle. "Heh, weak. Goodnight Joshua."

Nanami ended the call and laid on her back staring at the ceiling. That was before a particular thought ran through her mind. She hopped off of bed and grabbed her phone.

Meanwhile, Joshua was in his room smiling to himself. He'd finished having a phone call with Nanami that lasted over 5 hours.

"Goodnight Nanami." Joshua yawned sleepily.

-

Chan furrowed you eyebrows as he received a text message.

ㅡHotPotatoes:
Leave Joshua alone

99.LChan:
Why?

99.LChan:
Are you close with him?

ㅡHotPotatoes:
Hah nice try

ㅡHotPotatoes:
I'm not going to give out my identity that easily idiot :)

99.LChan:
Worth a try

HotPotatoes:
But you've done enough damage to him

ㅡHotPotatoes:
If I hear or see you've even laid a hand on him I won't hesitate to expose you :)))))))

99.LChan:
Why should I even try not to hurt him? Everyone knows what he did

ㅡHotPotatoes:
What did he do?

99.LChan:
You don't know? He was notorious for it

99.LChan:
How about we meet up over coffee and I'll tell you ;)

ㅡHotPotatoes:
No thanks

ㅡHotPotatoes:
I'm not stupid enough to fall for that trap of meeting you irl

ㅡHotPotatoes:
Just stay away from Joshua

99.LChan:
Whatever, your mistake
Seen