005

Nanami hid behind a pillar at school finding it enough cover for her to stalk the two boys. "Okay so what do you wa-" It all happened in a blur. Chan's fist collided with Joshua's face.

Nanami felt a burn in her stomach not knowing what to do. "No stop!" She ran towards the two and pushed Chan away.

Chan didn't care. He relentlessly came towards to Joshua. Chan managed to push Nanami away and get close enough to give Joshua several more hits. He didn't stop until Joshua was on the floor coughing. The younger boy had a smirk plastered on his shockingly innocent face.

Nanami was next to Joshua helping him up as she glared at Chan. "Fuck off." She threatened if he took any more steps towards the two.

Chan shrugged, "I'm done anyways."

Chan turned on his heels and walked in another direction. "Oh and." He stopped walking and projected his voice loud enough for Nanami to hear. "I wouldn't stick around Joshua for long or something might happen to you too."

Nanami stared at Chan's disappearing figure trying to piece together what he meant.

Was Joshua going to be bad to her? Were people going to treat her differently? Why out of all people would he be bad?

Joshua coughed again breaking Nanami's train of thoughts.

"O-oh, sorry."

Nanami helped him to his feet. Joshua has his arm slung around her shoulder as he limped to the nurse's office with her.

The nurse gladly took Joshua in and gave him an ice pack and a lollipop before she left the room.

Nanami snorted as Joshua was sitting in a chair with an ice pack to his cheek and a cherry lollipop. Joshua swung his feet back and force as he sucked on the small orb protruding from his cheek.

Joshua raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?" He asked in an unamused voice.

"You look like a little kid." Nanami didn't think to stifle her laughter and just continued her taunting giggles.

"You're just jealous I got a lollipop." Joshua remarked and began to laugh with her. He clutched his stomach, it hurt to laugh.

The expression on Nanami changed into a more empathetic one. "Oh, sorry."

"Sorry? For what? Chan hit me not you." Joshua replied in a rather grumpy tone changing the mood of topics.

Nanami shrugged. Deep down she knew she started it. "I mean I just feel bad you got beat up."

"I can take care of myself, it's better that I got hurt and not you."

"I can take care of myself too." Nanami argued.

Joshua laughed and shrugged, "Well it doesn't matter now since he's going to be suspended for probably a few days since we told the nurse."

Nanami nodded.

"You should go to class." Joshua suggested.

"You sure? I don't mind skipping-"

"Nanami." Joshua gave her a firm look, "Go to class."

Joshua's eyes burned into hers. His expression was surprisingly serious. He intimidated Nanami for a moment.

Nanami took a step back and regained her cool. "Alright." She complied before leaving the office.

Before Nanami got to class she felt a gush of fluids release. She cringed and took a deep breath. It's that time of the month. "Damn it." She cursed before rushing to the nearest bathroom.

Nanami hurried into a small stall and grabbed a pad from her backpack.

After Nanami fixed her bloody situation she heard two girls walk into the bathroom.

They wore heels that clicked against the bathroom tiles. Perfume mixed in with the musty smell of the disgusting bathroom which almost made Nanami choke but she kept silent.

They kept their boring talks about cheap makeup and beauty tips. Nanami rolled her eyes in boredom wishing for them to leave already. It wasn't until there was a long silence. Nanami would've guessed they walked away, but she didn't hear their heels click if they had left.

"So she doesn't know?"

"Shut up Seohyun, no one knows except you, me, and him."

Nanami cocked an eyebrow. Suddenly she was interested. Nanami grabbed her phone and started to record the conversation.

"Don't you feel guilty that you're doing it with someone's boyfriend?"

"Why should I? He doesn't feel the slightest bit guilty either. Jihoon told me his girlfriend never wanted to give him her virginity yet so this is the alternative."

"So he only dated her to get her virginity?...."

"Not exactly... Jihoon still loves Eunhee for her personality. That little pervert also likes her curves. He just has sexual needs that she can't fulfil."

There was a long silence.

"I feel kinda bad for Eunhee, they're the school's well known couple and they've been together for two years. No one would've guessed that they had problems."

Nanami stopped the recording with a sly smirk on her face.

So Jihoon is cheating on someone named 'Eunhee'.

She felt a rush of adrenaline. It's been a while since she's exposed someone.