E N D

E p i l o g u e

"Come on Nanami! It'll be fun~" Eunhee whined as she tried to drag Nanami with them to a roller coaster.

Nanami only laughed and looked behind Eunhee at Seokmin who was standing awkwardly. "No thanks, I have no interest in being a third wheel. Go have fun with Seokmin. Chan's shift here should end in a few minutes then I can spend the rest of the day with him."

Soon someone in a beaver costume walked up to Nanami, Eunhee, and Seokmin. The mascot waved. "Chan!" Nanami shouted childishly and wrapped her arms tightly around the mascot.

It was as if on cue Nanami heard someone clear their throat, she felt soft taps on her shoulder. Nanami let go and turned back and saw Chan in his normal clothes. "Wow okay, get me mixed up with Joshua." Chan tried to act like he was mad.

Joshua took off the head part of the costume and had an awkward smile, "Surprise?"

Nanami laughed knowing that Chan wouldn't be mad over something so simple. "Chan~" She whined and pinched his cheek. Chan pouted and tried to look away. "Lee Chan!" Nanami grabbed his chin and faced him towards her. She tip toed and connected their lips together.

Chan smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He wrapped his arms around her body and bent down just a little bit.

"Mommy what are they doing?" A little boy asked and pointed at Nanami and Chan. The couple pulled away with red faces forgetting the were in public.

Joshua laughed and began to take off the costume. Underneath was a nice lint free tuxedo.

"Woah, what's the occasion?" Eunhee asked.

Joshua shrugged, "I'm meeting someone special today and I want to look nice."

"So I'm guessing that you're not going to join us to hang out today?" Nanami asked.

Joshua shook his head, "Not this time."

Joshua left and took a taxi. He held the bouquet of flowers close to him. After the taxi ride, Joshua walked up a small hillside and placed the flowers on top of a grave. "It's been a while, Yoonhui. I have alot to tell you about everything that's happened since you left."

Joshua was met with a gust of wind.

"I'm listening." Joshua saw Yoonhui's fading figure sitting on top of her grave. She still had her sweet smile. Joshua smiled at his hallucination.

"Well." Joshua said, "It all started when I met this girl named Nanami..."

ㅡ The End

ㅡ The End