025

Nanami stared out the window of the plane. She sat next to Chan and contemplated if she should confess her feelings to him now or later. It would be a few hours before they land, that could be the most awkward or the best few hours she's experienced.

"C-"

"Nanami." Chan beat her to it. Nanami hummed and look into Chan's eyes. "About that kiss yesterday..."

"Yes?" Nanami asked. She felt her heart skip a beat. Was he going to confess? She suddenly felt like jumping in her seat.

"C-can we forget about it, please." Suddenly it was like the lovey dovey music in the background was interrupted by the record being scratching.

"What?" Nanami felt flabbergasted. Did he regret it that much? She didn't think she was a bad kisser, and she certainly enjoyed the kiss. But nonetheless she continued to listen to his reason.

"Can we forget about it when we land in Korea? That kiss was just a spur in the moment kind of thing, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"That's fine." Nanami cut him off. She wanted to crawl in a hole from the embarrassment.

Maybe it wasn't going to be the best time to confess to Chan now, he didn't seem to like her. Did he ever like her?

She was extremely disappointed in his response, she anticipated a confession. It shouldn't bother her that much, but it did.

A/n:
Guys I made an apply fanfiction, it's called "Collectors" Please check it out! Thanks :)