018

Nanami hesitantly knocked on the door of the apartment in front of her. The door swung open. Behind it was Eunhee with a face mask on eating some ramen noodles. "You deadass came." Eunhee giggled. "I didn't think you would actually come." She doubted.

Nanami faked a chuckle, "Yeah..."

"So what brings you over here?" Eunhee asked before inviting her inside. "My older sister isn't going to be home soon so you can stay for a while."

After Nanami had left Joshua she decided to call Eunhee and ask for her address and if she can come over for a bit. Nanami shrugged, "Thanks, I haven't been around girls in a while, probably way better than hanging out with guys. Less drama."

Eunhee laughed and tossed Nanami a fruit. "True."

After the two bonded over baking a failed cake and watching a movie together, Eunhee noticed the glowing red mark on Nanami's face. It was a handprint.

Has it always been there?

Eunhee asked herself. She didn't take notice until now. Once Eunhee brought it up to Nanami she was told everything about what had happened. Nanami spilled everything out which was unusual for her character who liked the idea of secrecy.

"Yeah, Joshua's always been an ass like that." Eunhee said at the end. "But I didn't think he still thought so strongly about Yoonhui... Is that all he said?"

Nanami nodded, "Joshua seemed very emotional when I brought her name up. Normally he seems calm and collected but when I said Yoonhui's name he got all shaky."

"Nervous maybe?" Eunhee added a suggestion.

"What was Yoonhui like?" Nanami asked curiously.

Eunhee hummed, "Yoonhui was more of a quiet and shy type around people which made her adorable, which is probably why Joshua took interest in her at first. He had always loved the quiet ones. But once you get to know her she's like a mother. She'll sacrifice everything so everyone else gets the best. I think Joshua took a liking in her because she wanted to best for him. She'd always encourage him and shit. She's just, amazing. I miss her..." Eunhee said the last part quietly so that Nanami wouldn't hear.

"How were Joshua's exes like... all of them. How were they different from Yoonhui?" Nanami asked.

Eunhee shrugged a bit, "I actually don't think Joshua dated since Yoonhui. But his exes were all pretty and pretty selfish. They'd never actually showed genuine feelings for him unless it was for sex in return."

Nanami choked on her saliva. "Yoonhui and Joshua have had sex before?"

Eunhee laughed, "Oh god no. Yoonhui was a virgin but Joshua isn't anymore. He lost it a long time ago before Yoonhui..." She trailed off sadly. "I-... Yoonhui, she was unique."

Eunhee noticed the awkward tension that she'd made and decided to change the subject. "So, guess what."

"What?" Nanami asked.

"I think I'm slowly getting over Jihoon." She leaned toward Nanami and whispered this last part. "I like Lee Seokmin."

Nanami smiled, "Lee Seokmin? The sunshine of the school. Good choice." Nanami laughed. "He seems like a good guy."

Eunhee smiled and nodded. "He is. I really like him, we've been friends for years actually."

Nanami smiled. "Last long, good luck on trying to get at him." Nanami winked before getting her backpack and standing up.

"You're leaving so soon?" Eunhee asked.

Nanami nodded. "I have to go apologize to someone before this get worse."

"Joshua?" Eunhee wore a wary frown.

Nanami made a double chin derp and vigorously shook her head, "Oh god no, I need to apologize to Chan."

"Oh."

Eunhee had a small smile. Chan deserved some happiness. "Well I won't delay you."