024

Chan and Nanami stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Chan lost his breath as he took in the memorising view of the city below him. He smiled feeling the wind brush up against his skin and flow through his hair. "Woah." Was all he could manage to say.

"Pretty, right?" Nanami asked him in Korean.

Chan nodded back and smiled, "I like the view." He said simply. He didn't know how to put this all in words, but it was perfect.

Nanami snuck up behind Chan and stood next to him enjoying the view. "They all remind me of ants." Nanami laughed.

Chan chortled, "That's one way of thinking." He took out his phone and snapped a photo. Then he turned and took a photo of Nanami.

"Hey!" She shouted and we waved her hands cutely in the air. "Delete that! I wasn't ready!"

Chan only smiled and slipped his phone in his back pocket. "You look okay in it." He attempted to compliment.

Nanami couldn't stop herself from playfully hitting him on the shoulder. Chan was tired of being attacked so he grabbed onto her wrists and held them close. He suddenly yanked her wrists towards him. Nanami was yanked and bumped into Chan's body. Her face extremely close to Chan's.

Nanami was held in a submissive position. Chan was in front of her holding her wrists together between their chests. They were clasped together. Nanami looked slightly up since Chan was taller. Chan looked down at her innocent looking face. The two didn't need to say any needed words.

Chan bent down as Nanami tip toed and connected their lips together. Nanami felt heat rush to her face and her heart suddenly feel like she just ran a mile. Chan's arms fell down as he wrapped them in a secure place and pulled her closer.

The two pulled away in blushes as they heard other couples 'awe' at how cute they were. Nanami smiled at Chan who was pulling up the hoodie of his sweater up to hide his blushing face. She'd wanted to tell him about her strong attraction for her, but she felt too scared to tell him and cowardly backed out.

She still had another chance, tomorrow, on the plane ride home with him back to Korea.