002

"I'll be back." Joshua said while they rested underneath a shaded area with a table. "Is there anything you want to eat?"

Nanami shrugged, "What's there to eat in an amusement park in Korea?" She asked being unfamiliar since she's only been to amusement parks in Japan, and that was rarely.

Joshua pursed his lips, "I know! I'll get you the best food from here." He stated like a fact.

Nanami laughed and shrugged her shoulders, "Alright I'll just wait here." Joshua nodded and started to walk to the food stands.

The Japanese girl sighed in relief, "Finally." She said to herself. "He was getting annoying." In her opinion Joshua was too nice to her and boring. She was just glad that she didn't have to put up with him now.

Nanami stood up and took her bag with her. She started to roam around the amusement park. The Japanese girl shivered as the wind gusted against her, she clenched onto her thin jacket. Nanami started to take photos of the scenery which looked really aesthetic in her eyes.

"Look mom! It's Bucky the Beaver!" A kid cheered.

Nanami furrowed her eyebrows. 'That's such a stupid name for a mascot...' Nanami thought to herself.

Nanami turned and saw the mascot surrounded by little children. "How much does Bucky even get paid to endure this torture?" Nanami asked herself.

She kicked her feet and turned in the opposite direction from the mascot.

It wasn't long before the small Japanese got herself lost.

"Damn it." She cursed out not caring if there were kids nearby. She looked at the map of the amusement park. It was probably about time that Joshua would've gotten back. Nanami would just have to go around this one area before being able to go back to her spot, but being the lazy ass she is, she looked for shortcuts.

Nanami found a room that had the sign.

Restricted!
Do not enter if you are not an employee

Nanami laughed to herself. "They think a sign is going to keep me out?" Nanami scoffed and put her hand on the handle. She turned her hand but it was no use, it was locked. Nanami sighed and took out a hairpin letting her bangs fall to her forehead. She skillfully unlocked the door and opened it.

The Japanese cautiously walked in the room. She heard two voices arguing. Nanami pressed herself against the wall and hid.

"You're so disrespectful!"

"At least I do my job!"

She heard the voices shouting, one of them sounded familiar for an odd reason.

"I'm leaving!" One shouted out and stormed out of the room.

Nanami pressed herself even closer to the wall if that was even possibly as the employee walked passed her without even noticing. When the coast was clear Nanami popped her head out and looked.

She saw a boy around her age, he had jet black hair and the head of the beaver mascot under his arm. He looked familiar. "Chan?" Nanami thought out to herself. Her eyes widened as she made the realization. Nanami took out her phone and snapped a photo.

It was quick and quiet, her favorite. The small girl dashed out of the room fast.

She eventually made it back to the spot where Joshua told her to wait. Joshua was sitting there slouched with his chin resting in his palm. Nanami walked in front of him and sat down.

"Nanami?" Joshua asked, he sighed in relief, "I thought you left me alone with all this food." Nanami faked a laugh and made up an excuse of using the bathroom.