027

Nanami stared at Joshua wide eyed as he continued to speak.

"I-... I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier, I just got emotional when you brought up Yoonhui's name." Joshua glanced at Chan seeing his jaw clench at the mention of his cousin and continued, "I just couldn't control myself. I really am sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. Please forgive me." Joshua took a step closer and handed the bouquet and letter to Nanami.

By the time Joshua was over, Chan was already fuming, "You don't even-"

Nanami saw where this was going, she swiftly stood next to Chan to calm his down, she look at Joshua and responded, "Joshua... Just because you apologize doesn't mean I can automatically trust you and let you back into my life again, that just doesn't work in the real world. I need some time to think, please."

Joshua nodded. He was disappointed, he thought she'd forgive him after this, "Okay, everything you need to know is in this letter."

Nanami nodded and waved him goodbye before taking out her keys and opening the door. Before she could close it, Chan slammed his hand on the door and pried it open. Nanami stood bewildered at his sudden action.

"C-can I stay o-... I think I-... Joshua might come back again and we don't know if he's actually telling the truth so I want- I think it's best if I stay here for the night..." Chan managed to stutter out. He was actually really jealous and didn't want Joshua to come over and do anything.

Nanami didn't feel intimidated. She smiled, this nervous side of Chan was cute to her. "Sure."

The two walked inside feeling nervous, it wasn't like the homey and comfortable like back at Paris. This was more like the awkward atmosphere created by the two being too deep into their thoughts. Nanami placed the bouquet and letter on top of the counter, she intended to read it later when she was alone and had the time.

"So, I don't have a guest room or anything but I do have a pretty comfortable couch in the living room." Nanami offered.

Chan smiled, "It's fine."

A/n:
DID YOU GUYS SEE THE SEVENTEEN SPECIAL SPOT VIDEO? OMG THEY LOOK SO AMAZING

for some reason I couldn't show the video on here so

https://youtu.be/D0dXXHxi82w