037

Nanami woke up from Joshua's touch. He played with her soft hair. Nanami shuffled in the position, she was the little spoon in their little session as Joshua's body laid down next to hers. His arms wrapped around her small clothed body. Nothing happened the night before. The two just shared a make out session and little purple marks on their necks.

Nanami turned so she was facing Joshua who was fully awake and now braiding her hair.

Joshua knew she was awake but made no effort to do anything to greet her. He only continued to braid her hair.

"Goodmorning." Nanami greeted awkwardly with a pink flush and morning breath.

Joshua only grunted and nodded. "What was that?" He asked. Nanami hummed a question and cocked an eyebrow. "Last night... I-... What are we? Friends with benefits?"

Nanami shook her head, "I-I'm-... That was a mistake. I didn't mean to. I was just intoxicated and confused. I'm sorry, that was only a one time thing Joshua. That can't ever happen again, I still like-"

"Chan." Joshua continued. "You still like Chan."

Nanami nodded, "As much as you like Yoonhui."

"I love her, I don't just like her." Joshua corrected.

The two only laid down in silence. The tension led them deep into thoughts. "We're still friends right?" Joshua asked. "Because I've been needing a friend for a while."

Nanami glanced at Joshua and nodded, "Of course."

He smiled but soon realized something, "Oh shit!" He jumped out of bed. "I forgot! My first day of work is today!" He shouted and scurried to his closet grabbing casual enough clothing and hastily putting it on.

"You got a job? Congrats." Nanami said with no emotion. "How about I pick you up later after your shift is over and we can celebrate?" Nanami suggested.

Joshua smiled for a second, "I'd like that."

"Wait." Nanami stopped Joshua in his tracks before he left for work. "Wear a turtleneck instead of a regular shirt, I can see your hickies."

Joshua nodded and ran back to his closet and muttered a small 'thanks'. "What about yours?" Joshua asked.

Nanami shrugged, "I have makeup to conceal it. I'm fine."

A/n:
Happy birthday to Jun

Question: What do you like most about Jun?

I like his personality. He seems very flirty and he's admitted to be the most perverted in seventeen which I can relate to and I find pretty funny, plus he doesn't have shame when it comes to admitting things.

But I'm hIGHLY attracted to his arms and Adams apple it's just nice to look at LOL