040

Chan rocked up and down on the balls of his feet in front of Nanami's door. He clutched the bag in his hand tighter. Nanami opened the door and cocked an eyebrow, "Chan?"

Chan nodded and raised the bag higher so it was at eye level with Nanami's face. "Here, a going away gift." He said bluntly.

Nanami took the gift and thanked Chan. "You didn't have to-"

"I wanted to." Chan interrupted. He glanced inside the bag, "Open it, I want to see your reaction." Nanami smiled slightly and glanced inside the bag. There were snacks, a stuffed animal, and flowers. "That was as much as I could afford with my paycheck but-"

"Thank you." Nanami smiled and held the bag tighter. "I love it."

"Y-yeah." Chan scratched the back of his neck. "It's for your trip back..." Chan sighed and fidgeted with his fingers, "I'm going to miss you alot, I actually don't want you to move away."

"But you said you wished I would move away." Nanami argued using a guilt trip. "You also called me a bitch."

Chan tensed, "Ah... I was angry and I didn't think at the time." He confessed. "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't of said those things."

Nanami accepted his apology and decided to apologize back, "I'm sorry for posting that photo. I just got so jealous when I saw you with Eunhee. I thought you did it on purpose."

"Did what?" Chan asked.

"I thought you intentionally wanted to hurt me, emotionally." Nanami answered. "But I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions."

Chan smiled, "I forgive you and I'd never want to hurt you intentionally." In Chan's mind, Nanami was far to precious to hurt.

Nanami was silent for a moment but decided to ask, "How much will you miss me?"

"More than you can imagine." Chan replied suddenly feeling weird inside. "I really don't want you to move away."

"Then say it." Nanami encouraged. "Say something that'll make me stay."

Chan raised his eyebrows, "What specifically?"

"Anything."

"I-... I'm extremely infatuated with you." Chan confessed. "I want you to stay so I have a chance to be closer to you and maybe even date you. I want to stay and be with you, you've made me happy in such little time." Chan's throat suddenly felt dry. His stomach did flips, "I love you."

"Do you mean it?" Nanami asked with a hopeful smile.

Chan nodded, "All of it."

Nanami smiled satisfied with her answer, "Then I'll stay." She took both of Chan's hands in hers and swung them. "Chan, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Chan's eyes widened. He was suddenly overjoyed as if it was Christmas morning. "Y-yes!" Chan was so excited he tackled Nanami to the ground and hugged her tight, as if she'd leave him forever.

Nanami smiled and pecked Chan on the cheek, "I'm glad." She nuzzled her face at the crook of Chan's neck. Chan squealed and squirmed. Nanami scoffed, "Are you ticklish there?"

Chan's face grew red from embarrassment. "S-shut up!"

A/n:
Abskdjeir fuck!

Wattpad deleted this chapter along with two others and I'm piSSED but anyways I'll post the epilogue in an hour!

Question:
Who was your favorite character in this story and possibly why?