030

"May I help you?" Chan raised an eyebrow as he made eye contact with Nanami who stared at him.

Nanami only gave a subtle pout and rested her chin under the palm of her hand. "Have you been sleeping lately? You have bags under your eyes."

Chan only smiled slightly, "Then maybe you should use makeup to cover it up for me." He scoffed after his little joke.

Nanami's eyes widened, "I will!" She exclaimed and jumped up from her seat. She ran to her room hastily to gather up her makeup supplies and walked back to the kitchen where Chan stood there baffled.

Is she actually going to do this?

"I'm joking." Chan cut her off.

Nanami smirked, "But I wasn't." She took large steps towards Chan. "I'm about to make you look all dolled up."

Chan didn't know how, but somehow they were sitting on the couch. "Hold still." Nanami complained as she moved closer.

She rested her hand on Chan's thigh for support and brought her face closer to his. She aggressively beat his face with the sponge purposely.

"Your face is so red." She let out an airy laugh. "Are you blushing?"

"Is your fault." Chan pouted. "You're purposely getting this close. You don't need to be this close and touchy." Chan's tone suddenly changed. He grabbed onto Nanami's wrist. "You're purposely making me like this, right?"

Nanami felt heat rush to her cheeks as she felt something poke at her inner thighs. "Oh." Chan rolled his eyes at her terrible acting. "Is that why you mumbled alot in your sleep?" Nanami asked quietly.

Chan's eyes widened, "What?!"

"In your dream." Nanami explained circling his crotch area teasingly.

"How do you know?" Chan asked suddenly embarrassed. He let go of her wrists.

"I do now." Nanami stuck out her tongue and winked.

Nanami leaned closer to that their chests were against each other. "Was your dream like this?" She whispered seductively in his ear. She brought her hand closer to his bulge almost touching it, just to tease, "Or did it go like this?"

Chan grew annoyed by her teasing, "Just shut up and kiss me." He demanded before placing his hand behind the back of her neck gently and connected their lips. Nanami stifled a laugh and kissed back.

Their lips seemed to fit perfectly for each other. Tongues fought for dominance. Chan ended up pulling away for air. He brought his face closer again grazing Nanami's lips in a lustful way once again.

He felt like saying something, but he didn't want to ruin the moment. Nor did he want to ruin his relation with Nanami.

That was when Nanami decided to speak up, "You know I like you right?" She said so calmly but she felt like her stomach was doing flips. She felt disappointed to see that Chan did not response, it was almost as if he ignored her confession. "Do you like me?" Nanami asked.

"I like your kisses." Chan replied.

"So that's it?" Nanami felt used. She thought they actually had a connection.

Chan didn't respond.

Nanami got off of Chan and fixed her wrinkled clothes. "I think you should leave." She said as a suggestion but the tone was like a command.

Chan nodded, "See you at school." He left not knowing what he did wrong.