004

The bell rang, Nanami walked to Joshua's desk which was across the classroom. She waited as he packed his bags.

The Korean raised an eyebrow, "You should go get lunch before the lines get longer." He advised.

Nanami shrugged her shoulders, "I wasn't feeling hungry anyways."

From the corner of Nanami's eyes she saw Chan from afar staring at the two of them. Joshua smiled as he slung his plain backpack over his shoulder, "Alright I'm done."

"Okay let's go." Nanami rushed. She linked their arms together and started dragging him out if the room. The Japanese wanted to get him out of Chan's sight.

Nanami stopped behind the school and sighed, she had thought this was a safe area.

"What's wrong?" Joshua asked.

Nanami shrugged, "I don't like being in a crowd of people, plus it's nice and shady here." She lied through her teeth as she sat on the concrete ground.

The Korean took a seat next to her and nodded, he shifted side to side in his spot.

Nanami seemed to glare at him, "Can you not stay still or something?" She asked rudely.

"Does it bother you?" Joshua asked.

"Yes it does." Nanami spat out.

Joshua shrugged, "Well you don't see me complain about your face."

Nanami's mouth fell open as she stared at the boy who had just insulted her. She clutched her side and started to laugh. "Good one." She slapped the back of Joshua's shoulders. Joshua smiled and laughed along with Nanami. His smile was big and showed his pearly white teeth. He smiled until his eyes turned into upside down U's.

Their laughter was interrupted when they heard loud footsteps approach them. To Nanami's dismay, it was the one and only Lee Chan.

He had a smug smirk on his face with his hands resting in his pockets.

Joshua looked at Chan, "What do you want?" He asked cautiously. Nanami could already see how tense he was.

Chan shrugged, "Don't worry I don't care about the girl." Chan stated having Nanami slightly offended, "I just wanted to have a little talk with you."

"Leave him alone." Nanami threatened as she stood up.

"This doesn't concern you." Chan said and pushed her away.

Nanami stumbled back but caught her balance in time to avoid falling.

This was all her fault. If she hadn't ordered Chan go start some drama, Joshua wouldn't have to face any consequences. But then again, since when did she care? Joshua was just another pawn in her game of chess. He was just another person who would be used by her until the end.

Nanami held back her tongue and just glared at Chan.

Joshua stepped in front of Nanami, "I'll go with you." Joshua agreed and stood up. "Just as long as it's not around Nanami."

"Joshua-"

"Nanami please stay out if this." Joshua said with a firm voice ad he left with Chan.

Nanami huffed out air.

Who does he think he is?

Nanami thought angrily to herself. She doesn't take commands from anyone.

The brunette tailed behind the two boys making sure they couldn't see her.

-

A/n:

^^ This is how I pictured Nanami