023

Nanami completely brushed off that incident with Chan in the morning. What could she expect from someone as awkward as him? She didn't blame him completely, he probably never had any experience with girls like that.

"Chan." Nanami said cutely trying to reenact a Korean drama scene. "Let's take a picture together." Nanami pulled out her phone and brought Chan closer. "Say cheese."

"Why cheese?" Chan asked.

"Just shut up and say it." Nanami acted like she was annoyed but was actually fawning over his cute attitude.

Chan smiled next to Nanami and tilted his head next to hers. Nanami probably pressed the button at least twenty times to make sure there was at least one decent one.

"I wanna see." Chan looked over her shoulder cutely and looked at the photos.

After photos they started taking a stroll around town.

Nanami accidentally collided with someone else and apologized. Unfortunately, that person never apologized either.

"Hey! Why don't you say 'sorry'?" Chan asked annoyed and grabbed the shoulder of the man facing him in their direction.

He had a white painted face with black makeup around his eyes. His lips had a bold red shade to it. He wore a funny looking flat hat and a striped shirt.

"What? You aren't even going to say anything?" Chan pushed the mime back. "Are you scared?" He asked menacingly.

"Chan stop, you're embarrassing yourself." Nanami tried to pull him away by his arm but Chan yanked it back.

"Listen here you clown wannabe, you just bumped into my friend and didn't apologize. Didn't your parents teach you manners-"

"Chan he can't speak." Nanami informed.

Chan looked back and raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"He's a mime. Mimes are silent and express things with 'invisible' objects or imagination." Nanami looked back at the mime, "I'm so sorry for my friend, he's not used to new places." She gave the frightened mime a few bills.

He smiled and took the money before tipping his imaginary hat. The mime pointed two fingers at his eyes then at Chan's in a menacing gaze before looking at Nanami and smiling back. He walked away never to be heard from again.

(Y'all catch my pun ;') LOL It was bad to begin with IMTERRIBLEATPUNS)

Nanami scoffed as she pushed Chan to walk further down the street with her, "I can't believe you almost started a fight with a fucking mime over the stupidest reason."

Chan looked away and pouted as he figet with his fingers, "It wasn't stupid to me."

Nanami laughed, "It was, customs here aren't like the ones back in Korea anyways." They stayed silent for a while. "I'm actually glad you cared a little though." She linked their arms together and intertwined their fingers. "But I should just keep you close to me, do you don't do anything like that again."

"Is that the only reason?" Chan asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Nanami replied innocently. "Did you want to hear anything else?" She asked slyly keeping a smirk on her face.

Chan shook his head vigorously hiding his blush underneath. "I-I'm hungry." He almost shouted to hide from the embarrassment. "Can we go somewhere to eat?"

Nanami nodded and led the way to the nearest restaurant.

The two sat themselves down and ordered food. Chan's mouth watered as he saw their dishes arrive at their table.

After Nanami ate half of her dish she looked at Chan who was struggling to pick up his food. Nanami stifled a chuckle and scooped out a spoonful of her food ready for Chan. "Chan look here." Chan turned his head and felt her spoon pierce through his lips. His initial instinct was to clamp his lips together almost trapping her utensil in place but her spoon reached too far, Chan opened his mouth and coughed.

"W-what was that for?!" He said in a raspy voice gaining his breath back.

Nanami sucked her lips in before responding, "I was trying to feed you."

"Well that failed. Next time, warn me."

"Would you even let me feed you if I did warn you?" Nanami asked.

"Of course not." Chan answered.

"Exactly." Nanami pointed out.

Chan huffed air, "I prefer not to be treated like a kid." He explained. He picked up a spoonful of his food. "Say 'ahhh'." Chan smiled and waved it in front of Nanami's lips. She happily obeyed and smiled after eating a spoonful of his food.

Chan didn't know what made him do something so bold and out of character but he continued to feed Nanami. Chan eventually lost interest in eating and found it more interesting to feed Nanami. "You're so skinny." He stated, "Do you even eat?" Chan asked like a worried grandmother.

Nanami laughed and slapped his shoulder, "I probably eat more than you." She closed one eye cutely, "Come here." She waved her pointer finger towards her. Chan leaned foreward. "Closer." She whispered. The two leaned in closer to each other's faces.

Nanami ripped out a big burp in from of Chan's face. Chan retreated backwards to his seat in disgust. He looked at Nanami who was laughing like a madman in her seat. She ended up laughing so hard she fell out of her own chair.

Chan eventually showed traces of smiles on his face from Nanami's lively laugh. He liked it when she was happy.