All or Nothing (Urban) Book 9

Theodore Reed is a young guy that started his life off on the wrong track. From being neglected by his parents, possibly getting two girls pregnant at the same time, being confined to a wheelchair for several months and being kicked out of his home, he's been through a lot.

But things are finally starting to turn around for him. With the help of his infamous Grandfather, King, Theodore's life is finally moving in the right direction. After inheriting everything from his wealthy Grandfather, he took that as his opportunity to turn his life around but the inheritance came with a catch.

In order for Theodore to keep the money, he had to move away from everything he's ever known. So he packed up and moved his family out to Atlanta, Georgia to further the family business and gain a reputation that's quite similar to that of his Grandfathers'.

Despite business keeping him busy, a baby mama that's doing everything she can to tear him down and a daughter that's getting sicker and sicker the more she grows, everything isn't too bad in Atlanta. But when an old rival from California resurfaces with a plan to hash out everything he never got the chance to do before he got locked up, all Hell seems to break loose and Theodore's seemingly perfect world is now crumbling right in front of him. With all of this weight on his shoulders, will Theodore be able to handle his new found responsibilities and protect his family or will all of this be too much for him to handle?

Find out more in the Sideline Series' last and final escapade, filled with love, lies, deceit and unfortunate ends for some. Will everyone be able to make it out alive or is this the end of the line for everyone else less fortunate?

SAVE THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE IT WILL BEGIN AUGUST 10th!!