Chapter 24

I need you guys to get the comments up on these chapters. I put in a lot of work for these chapters, and although the past few chapters have been filler chapters, I still need more comments.

Jazmine

I stood in the mirror, looking at myself and the outfit I'd be wearing tonight so I could dance. Even though Adonis said I couldn't dance at the club, that's not going to stop me. Theodore has two of the best clubs down here in Atlanta, and they're the only clubs that the big ballers go to when they're in Atlanta. It would be pointless for me to go to any other rinky dink club, so Theodore's is the only option. Adonis can't turn me away if I show up tonight dressed and ready to perform. I just hope Theodore won't be here tonight.

I jumped a little when I heard a knock on the door. "Y-Yes?" I asked, frantically looking for my clothes. 

"Can I come in?" Isaiah's deep voice boomed through the door.

I quickly ran over to my draw and pulled out the first thing I saw. I gabbed my Nike sweat shirt and the matching sweat pants and quickly started putting them on. "J-Just a second. I need to get dressed."

"It's no need, I'mma just rip your clothes off anyways baby."

I pulled the sweat pants over my hips just as he busted into my room with the biggest smile on his face. He walked into my room with only a pair of basketball shorts on, showing off his hard, broad chest. He closed the door behind himself as he walked up to me with open arms. Before I could even back away from him, he pulled me into his grasp.

"Oh no baby, what is you doing?"

I laughed, trying to back away from him but he only held on to me tighter. I don't know what his sudden fascination is with me today, but his aggressiveness is a turn on. He never acted like this back in California since he had a girlfriend for so many years and he never once looked my way since I was always so involved with Theodore and Aubrey. The two of us just never crossed paths but he was always attractive, but I know he's off limits. Theodore wouldn't care if I talked to his brother but that bitch Lindsey would have a whole lot to say about it and she'd eventually convince Theodore that I'm a bad person for talking to him too. But out of respect for myself, I think I'll just leave him alone since I'm already involved with somebody else in their family. 

"Isaiah...please."

He gripped my ass, pulling me closer to him so he could whisper in my ear. "Please, what? Keep going?"

I felt a shiver down my spin the moment his lips made contact with my skin. Isaiah's plump lips made kisses all over my neck, occasionally sucking and flicking his tongue over spots in my neck that made me fall for him even more. I can't even lie and say I'm not getting wet from being this close to him, because I am. The way he kissed my neck, the way his large hands roughly gripped my ass and kept me in place against his hard d*ck and the way my nipples hardened against his chest, only made me want him even more.