Chapter 51

Theodore III

***Present Day***

"Bitch wake the fuck up!"

I jolted out of my sleep and looked at Nicole, who was standing over me with a bucket of water in her hands. The water had smoke coming off of the top, so I couldn't tell if it was steam from the heat or frost from the coolness of the water. Luckily, she didn't throw it on me though. I was awake enough, especially after that last dream of being killed by the police.

I wanted to wake up, long before seeing myself get killed. I wanted to wake up when I saw myself killing Mama, or when I killed my Dad, even down to Grandpa killing my Dad. I know I've done a lot of crazy things in the past, but that was too gruesome for me but I couldn't wake up though. It's like I didn't have control over my body, so I don't know how long I've been out or why I was asleep for so long. It felt like I was asleep for years on end, and the tragic story of my life I was witnessing wasn't coming to an end until somebody woke me up out of my sleep. As much as I hate Nicole for everything she's done to me and Princess, I'm glad she woke me up before the dream continued.

I squinted my eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. This has to be Cashmere's house since that's the last place I remember going to before Cashmere nearly choked me to death. I tried to move my arms so I could sit up in bed but I couldn't. I slightly turned around and looked behind myself at the ropes that were keeping my hands and feet tied to the ends of the bed so I couldn't go anywhere.

Fuck. This is just great. Now I'm stuck here with Nicole and whatever tricks she has up her sleeve. I swear, if she wasn't Princess' mother, she would've been killed a long time ago just like in my dream. But this time, I didn't want Aubrey and Jazmine to kill her, I wanted to kill this dumb broad myself.

"I hope you like the set up," Nicole smiled as she circled the bed I was in, still with the bucket of water in her hands. "I thought it was pretty nice for the love we made last night. I'm so glad you let me take control of you and be on top all night. It was truly a night to remember and I'll be sure to tell all of our future children the truth about how their Daddy got me pregnant for the second time."

I scrunched up my face. "W-What the fuck are you even talking about?" I asked as I cleared my throat. My mouth was hoarse and sore from being shut from so long, so it kind of hurt to talk since it was so dry. "What did you do to me?"

I'm more than sure I was out for awhile but I don't remember having sex with her. I definitely would've remembered if I had sex with her, because that would've been some time back in high school. Nicole was nasty back in high school but she's even worse now because I know she's sleeping around to make ends meet since I'm not supporting her anymore. I know she doesn't go to work since I stopped getting child support from her. I wouldn't touch Nicole with a ten foot pole.

See, back in high school, I was young, dumb, naive, and completely blind to what a good woman was because Nicole shouldn't have even been an option for me. Because looking back on my decisions now, I shouldn't have been dealing with her. I should've listened to Lindsey when she told me to stop messing around with her.

Nicole smirked. "Oh, nothing you didn't want to do."

"Which is?"

"We made sweet, sweet love last night."

I scrunched up my face. "How is that even possible? I was clearly knocked out."

"Oh, it's nothing to get you hard baby. You stayed hard the entire time I was on top of you. I think I rode you for a good hour, just to ensure you got me pregnant," she giggled but I didn't find being taken advantage of funny. Now I see how violated Lindsey felt when this same thing happened to her. "So, don't be surprised in 9 months when we have another bundle of joy."