Chapter 19

Hey! I just wanted to start off by thanking you guys for following me through everything, even though it's been over a month since I last posted on here. I feel horrible for not updating but I can't believe an ENTIRE month has passed. But I'm back and I'm going to try to update more. I don't know if you guys know or not but I disappeared for awhile because my Dad passed away about two weeks ago, so I took some time off to spend with my family.

Victoria

My chest heaved up and down as water dripped from every inch of my body. I knew Milan was stupid, but I didn't think she was stupid enough to do something like this. I mean, I picked at her because she was easy to mess with because I had so much dirt on her. If I was in her position, I'd just keep quiet, mind my business and be glad all of my business wasn't aired out to my husband, that's taking care of me. If I was as mean and vindictive as I used to be, I would've blurted out everything I had on her, but I knew the time wasn't right. I'll withhold all of the information I have on her until the time is right.

But the time isn't right now. I have to go about this the best way possible.

Teddy immediately shot up from his seat and snatched the empty pitcher out of Milan's hands. "Have you lost your damn mind?" he yelled as he threw the glass pitcher down on the ground. Teddy starred at Milan, waiting on a response from her but she just starred at him as if she was at a loss of words. Teddy roughly shoved her. "Hello! You ain't got shit to say now?"

I looked around at the silent restaurant as everyone looked on at everything that was about to unfold. Even the waiters and waitresses were watching from afar because they knew something was about to happen and they didn't want to get involved in it, which was in their best interest.

Milan sniffed, as if she was crying. "How could you Teddy?" she yelled, trying to push him back but he grabbed a hold of her arms.

"Don't even think about putting your hands on me Milan, 'cause you know I don't play that shit. Answer my fuckin' question! What the fuck you doin' just popping up here uninvited? Huh? 'Cause I damn sure didn't invite you," Teddy said, before turning to me. "Did you invite her?"

"No, I didn't. I told you earlier that she must've hit her head too hard. She's losing her damn mind. You should've left her in the hospital."

Teddy folded his arms. "I see. Damn. Maybe you should've stayed longer at the hospital because you've been off your rocker ever since you fell up the steps."

"Well how would you know?" Milan cried. "You don't even come home to see me anymore! You've been spending every waking hour with your ex, when you need to be at home taking care of me. Or did you forget that I was your wife?"

"Sweetie, you're a child," I informed her as I picked at my nails. I thought Milan would've come here on ten since she decided to dump water on us. She could've kept up the psycho act after she threw water on us, but she can't start crying now. She needs to make her point before she starts crying.

"And he divorced you. Stay in your lane Victoria."

"Oh shit," I heard somebody giggle behind me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"I don't care about Victoria or what she has to say," Teddy said. "I don't come home because my job keeps me away but I don't need to keep explaining that to you. You're a grown woman, so understand that."

"So why are you at dinner with her and why are you moving her into my house?"

"My house, baby girl," Teddy corrected her. "I pay all the bills around there so that's my house and if I wanna move my ex into the house with us then I can."