Chapter 43

Guys, don't forget to check out my new book called 'Heiress' which will be starting once I finish this book!!

Y'all...I went to Summer Jams over the weekend for my birthday (Which is tomorrow on the 27th!!!!) and why did Migos take THREE hours to come to the stage and still have an OK performance. lol I was so angry y'all. And then they had Remy Ma come out before them to try to get the crowd pumped up but nobody was feeling her lol All she did was talk about Nicki Minaj (subliminally, of course) and perform the only two songs she made that everybody knows (Lean Back and All the Way Up) lmao

Unknown

I sat in the back of the restaurant and watched as he walked through the doors. He stood in the doorway, examining the restaurant before he made his way over to me. He took the seat across from me and I could tell he was angry, just by the way he was looking. Something must have happened to him today.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, looking him up and down.

"It's all fuckin' gone."

"What?"

"The money and the products. I went back to the warehouse today and all the shit was gone. I figured Prince would've been a step ahead of me but it's like he's several steps ahead of us. I went back to our old warehouse and that bitch was gone."

I scrunched up my face. "What do you mean, gone? It can't just grow legs and walk away."

"Well, it did. It looked like it was a fire around there because everything was all burned up and gone. Same for the warehouse where I thought we were working out of right now. All the money and products was gone so I guess Prince has caught on to us."

"How? What the fuck were you doing for him to catch on to us? You were supposed to stay low key!" I yelled at Adonis. 

Me and him have been working together for a few months now. I had my own reasons to be fucking with Prince and his family since his sister is so fucking out of control but Adonis wants to be on top. He wants the entire business to himself and he won't be able to get it with the Reed's in the way. So, the only way he can take over the business will be with Prince, Isaiah and Daniel dead. I don't know how he's going to do it but I told him he's doing too much.

He should be like me, slowly stealing money from them, not trying to take over their business because their shit runs deep. He won't be able to take it over without King becoming suspicious. Shit. I don't even think King will hand over the business to him as easily as he thinks he will. Adonis still has more maturing to do before he can run a business because he doesn't think before he does shit. He just does things off of impulse and that's gonna come to bite him in the ass one day.

"I was staying low key. I broke into Aubrey and Jazmine's house to get the lay out of the place but then she came back early."

I frowned. "Why? I thought they were at the country club!"

"I did too but clearly, some shit popped off and they came back early. She caught me in their crib before I could steal some shit and I had to make up a lie that I wanted her back. Then Aubrey and Prince came by and questioned me too. I had to keep the lie going that I'm madly in love with her and want her back. I don't really think Prince is on to me but Ion know why he'd move all the products and shit without telling me."

"Because he's on to you idiot," I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't have teamed up with the likes of Adonis but he's the only person who wants just as much power as me. And with the little amount of power he has, he can control some things in the Reed family and he can always persuade Prince. "You're gonna have to try to get back on Prince's side and have him trusting you again because he's not right now."