Chapter 52 THE END

Theodore III

Theodore III

I scrunched up my face when I saw Adonis standing in the door way of Aubrey and Jazmine's house with blood all over his shirt. I knew it! I'm glad I stuck to what happened in my dream because it looked like I got over here just in time for whatever foolishness he had planned, but that's only if he hasn't done anything to hurt them yet, seeing as though he's covered in blood. 

I folded my arms across my chest. "Right on time for what?"

"Why you so mad man?" he laughed. 

"Because you're on some goofy shit, again," I replied. I really wanted to tell him that I didn't trust him because of what happened in my dream but he'd think I was crazy, so I kept that small detail to myself. But I kept in mind what Cashmere told me about respecting my employees. I respected him and Tee Tee back at the house and got information out of them, so I'm gonna have to do the same with Adonis. I slightly laughed, easing the awkwardness between us. "What's up though? Why are you over here and why are you covered in blood?"

He looked down at his bloody shirt and laughed before looking up at me. "That's actually a really funny story nigga."

"Okay, go on with the story."

"Well, you can wipe the frown off of your face now because I did some shit that's gonna help the business in the long run. You wanted somebody to get it done and none of the other niggas were stepping up to do it, so when I saw Banga casually walking out of Lenox Square as if he doesn't have beef with us, I glocked that nigga in the head in the parking structure and threw him up in the trunk of my car. Once I got him in the back seat of my car, I just started driving. That's why I've been gone for a few days because I went driving, far out of the city, and into some deserted area. I drug his ass out my trunk, beat his ass, and shot him a few times to make sure he was dead and then I came back here."

I scrunched up my face. That whole ordeal seemed fishy to me. We've been looking for Banga for months because once he got out of the hospital, he disappeared. I've been keeping an eye on his whereabouts, but with him gone, he really served no purpose to me any longer. Of course, we still had long beef that wouldn't be finished until one of us were dead, so I figured we'd have a stand off or some shit.

I wouldn't expect him to be in plain sight at the mall for anybody to see. "That's such a coincidence that you spotted Banga casually walking out of the mall when he's been MIA for a good month or two. Why would a nigga like him, who's being hunted by a nigga like me, just be chilling at Lenox for everybody to see him? Please tell me because that's not making any sense to me. And since you threw him up in your trunk, did you check to see where cameras were? Because if you were in a parking structure, there were definitely cameras and they definitely got your license plate and captured your face. And what deserted area did you even drive him out to? Will anybody come to it? Did you get rid of any evidence like the car, clothes, shoes, weapons, DNA on his body? Huh?" I asked, looking at his bloody shirt. "It would be a shame if the policed popped up here and saw you covered in his blood."