Chapter 38

Mya

I was scared shit less, to the say the least

I was scared shit less, to the say the least. We had successfully killed our parents, our sister and Banga all in one night without any slip ups. Everything seemed too nice and easy, so that wasn't sitting well with me. Nonetheless, with Matthew and Mariah gone, I knew one of us would have to step up and it had to be me unless I wanted Marquis taking out his anger on Prince and his family. So, while Marquis and Precious stood over what used to be our family, looking like they were about to cry, I stood up since I had to take control of things before Marquis could get the opportunity to.

"And that goes for anybody else that has anything else to say about what we plan on doing with the business," I spoke up, just as a warning to anybody that had something to say about the way I'm handling things. They can be taken out just as easily as Matthew, Mariah and Imani. "If you have an issue with shit, drink some of that wine because if you're not with us then you're against us."

"Chill, ain't nobody gon' do shit," Marquis said, finally gathering his emotions. "Precious, I didn't think you had it in you."

"I was tired of them, especially Daddy. He was getting out of control and the only way to stop him would've been to kill him. I planned on bringing that up to y'all awhile ago but I didn't wanna seem like I was crazy, so I just kept my mouth closed. Goldie, are you good?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Alright, so what should we do now then?" Precious asked us.

"Wait, we need to sit down and re—"

I rolled my eyes before I cut Marquis off. Now isn't the time to be all soft. We need to get these bodies out of here before somebody sees them. "The first thing we're gonna do is call up one of the guys that takes out the trash and get these damn bodies out of here. Then we're gonna have one of the cleaning crews come in here and clean things up so everything looks normal and we gotta take Matthew and Mariah's stuff out of here too, Imani included."

"I call the Rolex's," Marquis added.

"And I want Mama's clothes and shoes."

"Fine, then that means I'm getting all of her jewelry," I added. "But once all of that's done, we need to sit down and discuss what we're going to do first as a unit. We're not going to get revenge on anybody or retaliate against anybody because I have a better idea."

Marquis frowned. "Which is? 'Cause I ain't 'bout to kiss that little niggas' ass, on everything. I'mma have to be dead for that to happen."

I folded my arms. "Clearly you didn't hear me when I first started speaking. If you aren't with us then you're against us, which means you can take a swig of that wine and choke to death just like your dumbass parents. Now, do you want that to happen?"

Precious sighed. "Wait, just calm down Goldie. The three of us can't start fighting already. We need to stick together because we're all each other have left. Nobody's going to be drinking any of that wine, and before we go making any rash decisions, we're not making up with Prince and his family until we're all on board to do so."