Chapter 47

Theodore III

I stormed into my house with blood still gushing out of my head. My encounter with my Dad had me a little angry, but after talking to Jazmine about it, just got me even more heated. The entire ride back to my house just had me thinking of shit I could do to hurt my Dad. His wife is dead, so doing anything to her wouldn't make any difference to him, especially since he never gave a damn about her in the first place. None of his children associate with him, but it's not like I'd do anything to Isaiah or Lindsey anyways.

Nothing will hurt my Dad since he has nothing to lose because he doesn't have any family and he's pushed everybody away, except for my Mama. Now, me and her have been through a lot of bad stuff in the past but I just can't bring myself to hurt her the way she's hurt me. I can't physically do anything to my Mama without regretting it, plus Grandpa would kill me if I did something to her anyways.

The only thing my Dad values is his reputation. He doesn't give a damn about money since he blows through it and has several outlets to get more. Money has never been an issue to him but his reputation is what's most important. Nobody really cares about how much money somebody has, all they care about is the weight your name carries when it's bought up. My Dad has a lot of juice solely on his name, which has in turn helped me, but what would he do if the only thing he cared about was tarnished?

I was thinking about doing something crazy to hurt him and send him away for so long that even Princess won't see him since he'll be locked up for so long. If I actually try to pin something on him then it could bring Mama down with him. I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to send her to prison because she's just not cut for that life. Mama's probably never been to jail a day in her life, or in trouble with the law for that matter, since Grandpa has always been around to save her. But she's collateral damage hanging out with my Dad. I've been telling her to stay away from him but she just didn't want to listen to me. Now, she's gonna have to go down if I want to pin something on him. 

But Mama getting locked up won't hurt anybody or negatively effect anybody's life. All of her kids are grown and I'm taking care of all of her grandparents. I just feel bad about getting her locked up but my Dad needs to get out of my life. I can't kill his ass without receiving slack from the rest of my family about it and he's too much of a high profile person to just kill and have the public think he disappeared. His disappearance will be all over the news, so I need to pin something on him. 

Because, what's so wrong with sending an anonymous tip to the police about how he has a body in his basement? I know Mama's the person that actually killed Milan, but it won't look like that to the courts. I mean, she'll look suspicious since she's the ex wife but not as much as my Dad since he recently tried to divorce her. It'll look like he was trying to speed up the divorce by killing her so he can be with Mama sooner. 

I could pin that on them because it's not like they can drag me into anything. I didn't have anything to do with Milan's death.

"Damn son, who fucked you up?"

I looked up at Grandpa, who was walking down the steps with Isaiah following behind him. "Nothing," I sucked my teeth. I'm more than sure about going through with this plan, I just need reassurance about it all. I need a second opinion. "Y'all gotta minute to talk?"

"Yeah but you don't. Did Adonis beat your ass?" Grandpa asked.

"Man, if he let Adonis sneak him like that then he's off his rocker then," Isaiah shook his head. "Why you gotta hole in yo head nigga?"

"'Cause I got into it with Theodore."

Grandpa scrunched up his face. "You beat yourself up?" he exclaimed, before he turned to Isaiah. "See, you kept denying it but I told you his ass was losing his mind. He's been losing his mind ever since he got locked up in that house with Cashmere and Nicole. They probably slipped some drugs or some shit in his mouth when he was knocked out. Now this nigga out here fighting himself."