Chapter 40

Y'all, I just had the craziest night last night. My friend wanted to go to a club for her birthday so me, her and one of my other friends went to a club last night. When we got there, we found out it was a famous Detroit rapper performing and it was 21+ that night. So since we're all under 21, we convinced the security to let us inside because I wanted to see the rapper. We got in the club and sat there until almost one in the morning and nothing happened lmao We were the only people in there y'all aside from somebody's aunties who were trying to sell fish dinners. The club was hot and smelled like musty fish lol I'm just trying to figure out why somebody would be selling fish dinners in a hot ass club in the first place. Like, where would you even put your food at the club? lmao

But, how is you guys' summer going though?

~~~

Theodore III

"On blood, yo sister trippin' man," Adonis shook his head

The two of us were counting money at one of the new spots we kept some of our money and weight at. Well, we weren't technically counting the money since it was too much to count. We were feeding all the bills through the money counter and putting each band aside since we had to pay these niggas that work for us. I normally don't do this, but the only reason I came here today was because Donny claimed he needed help since we've been making more the past few months, especially since we bought extra product from Carlito the last time he came to collect.

"I know," I mumbled, taking the grand off of the money counter and putting a rubber band around it before setting it to the side with the rest of the banded money. I grabbed more money to put through the counter as I thought about the phone call I got from Mama last night about Lindsey being locked up. She was frantically calling me about how Lindsey got locked up for getting into a fight with Adonis' baby mama and for assaulting an officer. I don't know what the fuck Mama expects me to do though. I could've helped her if she got arrested for fighting but since her dumb, reckless ass decided to put her hands on an officer, I can't help her. Plus, I'm trying to stay low myself since I've had too many run ins with 5-0 recently. I don't need anymore trouble, so I left Lindsey in the jail. "Ion know why everybody expects me to help her but I can't do shit for her. I mean, I got heat coming down on me too, so what the fuck I'mma do for Lindsey?"

Adonis shrugged his shoulders. "Shit. Ion know. What the fuck happened though? 'Cause I mean, she could've bailed herself out or some shit. All I know is she came over my baby mama's house the other morning when I wasn't there and started fighting with her. Ion know why she even came over there on tip, especially when she knows how LaKeisha can be."

"My Mama said Lindsey claims she was looking for you. I thought it was some bull shit 'cause you don't even fuck with Keisha like that no ways."

"You know that, I know that, my kid knows that, even LaKeisha knows that. Ion fuck with her like that so I wouldn't be over her crib, unless I was picking up my kid. Lindsey on some shit if she thought it was a good idea to go over there to see me. Shit. I got my own spot, so why would she go over there?"