Chapter 21

Goldie

I can't believe Banga's dumb ass thought it was all right to just steal my phone for hours, leave the city, then have the audacity to go to my job and fuck with one of the girls I work with. But to top it all off, he had the nerve to bring Beauty to the apartment that I pay the rent for. He knows Beauty and I don't get along for the simple fact that she's jealous of me. I get along with everyone I work with except for her. 

I guess she and Theodore were sleeping together before I got to the club, and as soon as I came, he stopped fucking with her and moved on to me. I don't know why she's so pressed about me being with Theodore. She should be pissed at him for just dumping her when I came but it's not my fault. And I know she really doesn't want Banga. She's only entertaining him to try to get under my skin, but I can't say that she has. The only reason I knocked his ass out was for disrespecting me by trying to sleep with one of my coworkers when I've basically made him who he is.

I could give less than a damn about Beauty and what she does, but the moment Banga started entertaining her tonight was when I lost it. I was at the club tonight. I wasn't dancing, I just went to the club to try to find Banga since he had my phone. I spotted him from across the club, but instead of getting up and confronting him, I just watched him. I watched him sweet talk every pretty girl in the club. He got a dance from a few of them but he had his sights set on Beauty since she was the one he left the club with.

I made it back to the apartment before the two of them did. I sat in the apartment for almost an hour watching everyone out of the window, just waiting on them to come. I was pissed when I saw them get out of his car, so I acted off of impulse. I grabbed the closest thing I could find, which was a pot and I stood by the door until the two of them got to the door. As soon as the door opened and Banga was in my view, I smacked him as hard as I could in the head with the pot.

"AHHH! Oh my God!" Beauty screamed.

His stupid ass dropped to the ground and the next thing I heard was Beauty's cheap heels racing across the ground. She ran down the hallway as fast as her heels would take her and she jolted down the steps. All I could do was laugh. That serves her right for trying to fuck with Banga when she knows the two of us had something going on.

I walked back into my apartment and flipped the lights on. Banga was still laying in front of the door with blood gushing out of his forehead, looking like a damn fool. I quietly closed the door behind myself, careful not to cause anymore noise, before I turned back around to Banga. I had something for his stupid ass. If he wants to tie me up and treat me like a dog, then I'm going to do the same thing to him. Tonight was the last straw. He's not going to treat me like a fool anymore. He's done and so is our relationship.

I bent down and grabbed Banga by the arms so I could pull him to the back where my room was. I should handcuff him to our bed and make him suffer but I have an even better idea. I'll just put he and I out of our misery and get rid of his ass. I drug him into my bedroom and dropped him in front of our window. If I'm going to do this then I need to get the hell out of here. I can't stay here tonight because the police will be here soon. I dropped down on my knees and began digging around in his pockets for my phone since I knew he had it. 

"Dumb ass," I mumbled, pulling my cell phone out of his front pocket, as well as his wallet. His wallet was stuffed with the money he's been taking from me, so I took all of the money out of his wallet before running across my room to pack a bag for myself. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I know I can't come back here.

I raided my draws, taking out the majority of my clothes and anything else I'd need if I plan on leaving for good. I packed clothes, choose, makeup, jewelry and lotion in a duffle bag, two suitcases and a book bag. I even made sure to take grab any of the extra cash I had laying around. I needed to get the fuck out of here if I plan on getting rid of Banga. I took all of my bags to the front door of my apartment before shutting off the lights. If I'm going to push him out of the window, I don't want anybody to be able to identify me as the person who pushed him out.